Why don't premades use warlocks as flag runners?

Walocks get:

• 20% more healing from healing spells.
  • A bubble that can absorb 450+ damage.
  • 10% extra stamina.
  • A free "health potion".
  • Fear.

Teamed up with a paladin and a mage on D, could be better than most flag runners. What do you guys think? Sounds solid to me.

They would take more dmg than they would save. The healing would not make up for their cloth armour, lack of snare release and you dont want to be casting fear, because that would slow you down even more.

I cannot see a lock being more effective than a druid in any situation

Duckhunt said:
Walocks get:

• 10% extra stamina.
  • Fear.

Teamed up with a paladin and a mage on D, could be better than most flag runners. What do you guys think? Sounds solid to me.

Druids take at least 20% less damage, a warlock's bubble is dispellable and we're talking premades here, druids get 25% stamina extra, druids can get a health stone from a lock and druids have nature's grasp. On top of that travel form, self-healing and more options for stamina stacking.

Not saying it's not viable, but it'll be a lot tougher.

Duckhunt said:
Walocks get:

• 10% extra stamina.
  • Fear.

Not for premades but good thought.

Because a druid is better.

Because there are several superior options.

Perhaps maybe for PuGing (and lawls) but for Premading... Eh, debatable imo.

Two words: Travel Form.

Intro

Hey I'd love to congratulate you for such a great quality forum!

thought this is a nice way to introduce myself!

To compile wealth it is usually a thoughtful scheme to begin a savings or investing course of action as early in life as feasible. But don't worry if you have not started saving your capital until later on in life. With hard work, that is investigating the best investment vehicles for your assets you can slowly but surely increase your property so that it amounts to a sizable sum by the period you hope to retire. Review all of the achievable asset classes from stocks to real estate as investments for your money. A researched and diversified portfolio of investments in various asset classes will make your money get bigger throughout the years.

-Clare Grafton

currency conversion

Duckhunt said:
Walocks get:

• 10% extra stamina.
  • Fear.

/facepalm...

Users who are viewing this thread