Why do you play in the Free to Play Bracket?

no other twink bracket has the kind of bg pops we do

and u know why?..ah my bad, i frogot u understand just ?????

but he got right, for da pops AND..whitout the big enchants just a bit gear every1 can be usefull in this bracket.
whitout the big enchants u got something like * low lvl balance *
delete all enchants over profession skill 150 under lvl 30 and u got the best low lvl pvp all times.

but..just a dream

Last edited by a moderator:
With the arrival of boas for every slot, twinking became less of an effort to perform. You simply had to get boas in all slots and you were already basically set.

I loved the idea behind having to do EVERYTHING yourself on a trial. The farm is the hardest part, which bums out a lot of people, but it was my favourite part. Plus, its really fun when you are finally BiS.

Also, when I originally started my trial, it was back when Aerie Peak was at its golden days; the community was outstanding, immense, and our premades were /afk frightening.

Paying is too mainstream ?? :D

I guess lots of young players may not have the luxury to pay a monthly fee? F2p games are the most popular games anyway, just check Twitch.

On my side, i could afford the monthly fee, i just vote with my wallet, i hate the designs choice blizzard made for wow, there is no way i'm giving them any money for it. Same with Diablo 3 and Starcraft II, preordered both, didn't bought any of their expension.

F2P allows me to play the occasional BG without the endless daily grind of gear. I really don't play any other game. I just like to just to play without the constant feeling I am getting behind in gear progression if I decide to spend time with my family, go golf, etc. I love the new patch getting more battlegrounds and better scaling.

One day after a gruesome battle I came across a Banyen Tree in the Emerald Dream.
There I took shelter and time stood still as I rejuvenated myself. When I awoke I had the shocking realization that I was no player just a puppet...

http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=QyLVLw7OH44#

THE F2P BRACKET PLAYED WITH ME!
Like a manipulative lover that gave me joy and fulfilled my dreams... it too also shattered my hope and brought frustration and misery...

Last edited by a moderator:
meh, i'd just do it for the lols in the battlegrounds or dungeons. bc no mater if you win or lose, it's how you play the game.

... that and to annoy haters if they come at me asking for it.

Users who are viewing this thread