Why do you hate Trialkiller?

• He's better than me

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • His transmog is better than mine

• He's smarter than me

• Total voters
Made this thread to see if anyone had a reason behind their hate and accusations, apparently there is none.

Love when randoms talk shit though, pretty obvious they're just spewing hate.

Look who is talking. Its Teh Jesus himself sharing kind words of wisdom

Made this thread to see if anyone had a reason behind their hate and accusations, apparently there is none.

Love when randoms talk shit though, pretty obvious they're just spewing hate.

Haters don't get hate they don't get votes on polls or they don't get talked to your irrelevant stay that way you always end up talking about your win/loss and im just feeding you right now o

Haters don't get hate they don't get votes on polls or they don't get talked to your irrelevant stay that way you always end up talking about your win/loss and im just feeding you right now o

Bruh you seriously need to go learn about sentence structure... are you 12 years old?

Not sure what your obsession with saying I'm "irrelevant" is but it amuses me, continue your childish antics.

Bruh you seriously need to go learn about sentence structure... are you 12 years old?

Not sure what your obsession with saying I'm "irrelevant" is but it amuses me, continue your childish antics.

Your bragging of something that no one actually cares about.. You tell your irl friends you have a "pro" win/loss ratio they going to laugh their ass off, no one cares why they hate you or why they like you lmao it's a website for a game I'm not going to enter this with a college ruled easy format and I bet by now your just researching words to try and sound like you didn't drop out of high school prick

Your bragging of something that no one actually cares about.. You tell your irl friends you have a "pro" win/loss ratio they going to laugh their ass off, no one cares why they hate you or why they like you lmao it's a website for a game I'm not going to enter this with a college ruled easy format and I bet by now your just researching words to try and sound like you didn't drop out of high school prick

Him calling others 12 year olds says alot about him.

Zo0kWuP.gif

First vote, good poll. Would vote again

Porque eres un racista con las personas latinoamericanas, eres buen jugador pero un asco de persona, muchas veces he estado presente cuando nos insultas inclusive me has insultado, sino fueras tan odioso o presumido serias un buen jugador

No se moleste con el, Trialkiller no sabe nada major. El no es digno de su tiempo.

/salud
Sweetsidney

Users who are viewing this thread