Why do people do this? please stop!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Get on my coattails much? You can do what I do or Duo? Hilarious

sorry I apply poison to my weapons

Last edited by a moderator:
but no, i like challenges and solo queue 99% of the time.

If you like challenges you should welcome "bad" f2ps, right?

If all f2ps would play perfect (like a 24 - lol) you'd have nothing to complain about and then you'd have nothing better to do with your time, right?

i am not trolling. i made this thread after a horrible day of pvp'ing, every single game, alliance was dominating.

and this one AB where we had a slight chance of winning, we had only 14 people trying, while this paladin kept bitching about how horde sucked.

imagine, if he tried, horde would have won it EASILY.

YcblB.jpg

that means u are going to make a thread like this everyday...

I see in SS typical team: everyone assaulting bases and no1 cares about defending.

i am not trolling. i made this thread after a horrible day of pvp'ing, every single game, alliance was dominating.

and this one AB where we had a slight chance of winning, we had only 14 people trying, while this paladin kept bitching about how horde sucked.

imagine, if he tried, horde would have won it EASILY.

YcblB.jpg

I don't think you played objectively with 16 kills.

i think Jsu8 is just butt-hurt that he scored pretty low on my skill-o-meter.

Hmmm. Maybe you're just bad at Paladin and good with Shaman? The formula never lies.

You actually support the dumb formula? Also, I don't think I'm good with Shaman and bad with paladin. In fact, it's almost the other way around.

Dude, the thing made no sense. I am the player. It makes zero sense if I'm bad at playing one character but good at another. The whole formula is basically AB win ratio vs WSG win ratio,.

the formula said that you make a larger impact on your shaman, maybe it's because horde (when you played your shaman) was in general weaker than alliance (when you played paladin).

Last edited by a moderator:
the formula said that you make a larger impact on your shaman, maybe it's because horde (when you played your shaman) was in general weaker than alliance (when you played paladin).

Isn't the thing supposed to test my skill level? How will it do that if I have two different characters with different results?

Isn't the thing supposed to test my skill level? How will it do that if I have two different characters with different results?

I found something better than the formula actually. There is a phone psychic that told me that I am awesome at pvp with every class. Only cost me $39.

Bob

I just came up with a great idea for an infomercial:

Just text your name and the name of your character to XXXX to find out your skill level!

I just came up with a great idea for an infomercial:

Just text your name and the name of your character to XXXX to find out your skill level!

BUT WAIT THERE'S MORE! Order within the next 5 min and get a cool custom ringtone of the TAK song "I am so cool"!

TAK- I Am So Cool - YouTube

Bob

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread