Why do good guilds break up?

lokah

Legend
MGC? BTB? AP, yeah.....

Edited old thread.

Last edited by a moderator:
MGC? BTB? AP, yeah.....

Edited old thread.

Because they're all the same players that just continually reform.

They all talk shit constantly, and then get napalmed in premades which leads to internal problems resulting in a disband.

It's usually due to some of the following: lack of leadership, people go inactive because they find something better to do, guilds break up after they lose premades or just general guild drama. Sometimes guilds just aren't strong enough to last longer than a few months.

Because they're all the same players that just continually reform.

They all talk shit constantly, and then get napalmed in premades which leads to internal problems resulting in a disband.

Kancer, please don't take offense to this but...are you homosexual? No hate, just curious.

Because of the sign

MGC? BTB? AP, yeah.....

Edited old thread.

Mgc got bored of rolling kids. And wt wouldn't play us so 4 of our a team stopped playing.... And then lss came to be, which was same story differen day. We wanted to play tc but premade got delayed like 1 1/2 and people have lives... So game was cancelled. Rip mgc and lss

Kancer, please don't take offense to this but...are you homosexual? No hate, just curious.

Because of the sign
what does this have to do with 19s?

kancer got it right

Mgc got bored of rolling kids. And wt wouldn't play us so 4 of our a team stopped playing.... And then lss came to be, which was same story differen day. We wanted to play tc but premade got delayed like 1 1/2 and people have lives... So game was cancelled. Rip mgc and lss

no competition = no premades = no reason to play

6 months later and kancer is still LAF

I'd say player base and how they perform on bgs.

Not many guilds get enough people and of the ones they have, select few have skill. No activity and people die out.
Some don't like losing and fear being labelled.

I miss Static. Good guild that played for fun and didn't worry about win/loss.

Guilds come and guilds go. the main reason for guilds disbanding stems from the lack of tools at our disposal in the 19's bracket. There are plenty of quality leaders in the bracket, but you do not have the access to rated systems, we do not have access to raids, we lack the reward system to give a great enough benefit to stay within the same group of people.
I.E: what keeps a group together at end-game is the promise of loot, rating etc. we have none of these redeemable benefits from being in a guild with measurable success, and this leads to way too many and pardon my wording, "uprisings."

TL;DR: The bracket lacks measurable benefits from being in the same guild, which leads to drama.

ALSO, Kancer i would like to know where you foudn those pics.

I'd say player base and how they perform on bgs.

Not many guilds get enough people and of the ones they have, select few have skill. No activity and people die out.
Some don't like losing and fear being labelled.

I miss Static. Good guild that played for fun and didn't worry about win/loss.

u do know Static Disbanded because of how bad MGC rolled over them?

twink = young homosex male

WRONG.

A twink by definition in the dictionary of urban:

An attractive, boyish-looking, young gay man. The stereotypical twink is 18-22, slender with little or no body hair, often blonde, dresses in club wear even at 10:00 AM, and is not particularly intelligent. A twink is the gay answer to the blonde bimbo cheerleader.

Well to an extent, but a young homosexual male could be a:

bear
A term used by gay men to describe a husky, large man with a lot of body hair.

Users who are viewing this thread