EU+US Why are level 10 tinks hated so much?

ßøøßøøß

Grandfathered
I have been on my 10 tink since coming back to wow, and I get so much hate outside of org on BH Horde. Did I miss something that happened for level 10s getting hate?

I saw a post on wow forums about hate on the 10s.

Somthing about 60% versatility 60% crit 100% haste. Probably one of those. It's hella fun though

Cause they're all mind cripples.

when you enter a bg as a level ten you are effectively a lvl 19, your character is scaled to lvl 19, you no longer have good dodge,crit,vers,haste etc, so in essence you are just a level 19 wearing some shitty green gear and missing crucial spells (sap for rogues etc)

only slightly better than an undergeared player, except you should know better.

when you enter a bg as a level ten you are effectively a lvl 19, your character is scaled to lvl 19, you no longer have good dodge,crit,vers,haste etc, so in essence you are just a level 19 wearing some shitty green gear and missing crucial spells (sap for rogues etc)

only slightly better than an undergeared player, except you should know better.

Only flaw I see in what you said is that WSG is not everything we do as lvl 10s.

19s only have a problem with 10s when they are in WSG, because 10s play at a disadvantage due to them having fewer spells and less gear.

10s are about as useful as a monkey playing a 19 would be in wsg... maybe a little better until the monkey learns to use sap or displacer beast

I have no problem with 10 twinks when they do duels, world PvP, PvE, etc. But it does suck when a level 10 druid grabs your flag, and they dont get fucking Displacer Beast. Thanks for the lost game, FC!!!

Besides the fact that 10 is the most OP and unbalanced level with people getting 50% vers etc. outside of BG's, and that it's literally the least skill-requiring thing you can do in the game? IDK

But yeah I wouldn't want a level 10 on team with scaling in a 19 BG.

Let me put it in the simplest and most understandable way possible:

19s is a competitive bracket.
Every class has their jobs and duties in every game.
When you are a 19 you have the abilities and spells necessary to do all what you need to do to help your team win.
When you are a 10 you do not, there for a huge hindrance to whatever team you are on. Imagine a baseball player that cannot throw a baseball, or a football player that weighs 130 pounds.
Would you be mad at said baseball or football player if they were on your competitive team? I sure would be.

Most long term 19's are some of the most stupid and herd minded people i've ever met in WoW. If there has ever been some hot new exploit or gear/enchants that require you to farm in a group with a max level character for 200+ hours or involves some stat padding like the honor kill exploit you can bet a 19 did it first.

They will try to complain about "OP stats" while playing FOTM classes like disc priest and resto druid (lmao) for FCs while still trying to get the best scaled items and enchants on their gear even if it involves sketchy methods. They're also extremely vain even going so far as to play balance druids just to top damage meters even though everyone knows balance druids do fuck all single target damage and put zero pressure on healers.

If there are so many 19 players all on one server then why don't the 19 players all premade against each other. Who cares if you're pugging and there are a few 10s, it's just a pug. Some of you need to prioritize what you do and don't take seriously (like your real life).

Most long term 19's are some of the most stupid and herd minded people i've ever met in WoW. If there has ever been some hot new exploit or gear/enchants that require you to farm in a group with a max level character for 200+ hours or involves some stat padding like the honor kill exploit you can bet a 19 did it first.

They will try to complain about "OP stats" while playing FOTM classes like disc priest and resto druid (lmao) for FCs while still trying to get the best scaled items and enchants on their gear even if it involves sketchy methods. They're also extremely vain even going so far as to play balance druids just to top damage meters even though everyone knows balance druids do duck all single target damage and put zero pressure on healers.

If there are so many 19 players all on one server then why don't the 19 players all premade against each other. Who cares if you're pugging and there are a few 10s, it's just a pug. Some of you need to prioritize what you do and don't take seriously (like your real life).

trust a nigger to be a nigger ayyy le reaction meme

edit: african americans are not ninjas, please fix your censor.

Users who are viewing this thread