Why are horde so awfull in bgs? and whats the big deal with everyone rolling alliance

Re: Why are horde so awfull in bgs? and whats the big deal with everyone rolling alli

Must agree. Since Frostwhisper went inactive the winratio went miles up for alliance. The only games which come close are the ones againt 10/15 man premades by Germans from Blackrock and Kult of the Goddamnit. Pretty funny to see them still loose, even if they got like 5 pocket healers. They're like the bad equivalant of the Destromath twinks.

Re: Why are horde so awfull in bgs? and whats the big deal with everyone rolling alli

Frostwhisper didn't go inactive, most of the good players just went alliance lol ( hence alliance winrating went up ) derp

it seems like the horde has alot of "new account" type players, ones who bought 1-70 version then end up in the BGS seriously ill geared. wearing gear from dungeons/quests ranging from as low as 45 to 65 if that. they areonly in the bracket because they are waiting/deciding if or when to get WotLK.

they come into the BGs not even wearing brutal gear with cheap gems/enchants, most just rip to 70 and are lucky to maybe have honor for 2-3 pieces.

this cycle was sorta similiar in BC when it came to 60 twinks. alliance had more old van-wow dungeon/PVP geared twinks and horde were rolling into 51-60 AV's wearing crap

Last edited by a moderator:

i went alli cuz of frostresil<3 love mages with only 20 spellpen :D another reason was kipale and jicz....now hes horde :((( ugly tauren male :<
Edit: LF Premades for Alterac Valley(A) /w me ingame write me a message with ur battlenet or post it here :)
Prefere Restoshaman-Restrodruid-Hpaly-2Firemages or one firemage one boomkin :)

Last edited by a moderator:

cries about rogues ferals , plays mage gtfo beliveau .. hyper dont cry whenever we go in a bg we 2carry the grp fuckin dog allys think its cool to tunnel me with 3rogues at once fuck le ally
Forever carrying horde BGs you should come alliance now doh, dem bitchez wernt expecting that where they bruv.

Oh god, you don't want to see taylorswift when he's angry..

it's because i went inactive for 1 - 3 months, and all the pro horde ppl like hypercranks, yow, vapriest (top of my head) are going ally.

it's because i went inactive for 1 - 3 months, and all the pro horde ppl like hypercranks, yow, vapriest (top of my head) are going ally.

hyper went alli?

Users who are viewing this thread