Why am i losing crit chance?

I have no idea why but could some explain when i switch from venomstrike to the BOA i lose about 3% crit chance...

is it a bow / gun thing where u get more crit with bow?

Idk why here is my armory anyway to help figure it out

[char=Malygos]B%C3%A4k%C3%A8dl%C3%A0%C3%BDz[/char]

friendofdar said:
I have no idea why but could some explain when i switch from venomstrike to the BOA i lose about 3% crit chance...

is it a bow / gun thing where u get more crit with bow?

Idk why here is my armory anyway to help figure it out

[char=Malygos]B%C3%A4k%C3%A8dl%C3%A0%C3%BDz[/char]

Have u maxed out Gun skill?

Cause that's just interface showing critt against pvE creatures. The PvP critt will not change compared to yor skill with that weapon, but it will in PvE hence you loosing crit if not maxed out.

Hamcake said:
To clarify, I think he means your weapon skill. I'm not sure that crit chance is in anyway proportional to individual skill.

You're being helpful again? Do you only have a personal [item]Vendetta[/item] against certain users of this site or do you just like to troll randomly?

Hamcake said:
To clarify, I think he means your weapon skill. I'm not sure that crit chance is in anyway proportional to individual skill.

How's Blades edge?

But thanks for you to clearify that for us all. Made us much more intelligent about the issue of ingame weapon skill and skill!

iaccidentallytwink said:
You're being helpful again? Do you only have a personal [item]Vendetta[/item] against certain users of this site or do you just like to troll randomly?

was that post helpful?

Take it to the Private messages guys!

Bragh said:
How's Blades edge?

But thanks for you to clearify that for us all. Made us much more intelligent about the issue of ingame weapon skill and skill!

was that post helpful?

Take it to the Private messages guys!

lol. you'll get used to them

Ramune said:
lol. you'll get used to them

No I won't this is exactly the useless typing that is not needed on a site like this. Pesonal rivalry etc, can be taken to the private messages. Cause who does really care? And to some it is annoying that some poeple post random bullox in their thread. :)

Users who are viewing this thread