Whos your favorite TwinkInfo Staff Member?

TwinkInfo Staff

• Admin (Drayner)

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Naturaltalnt

• Druiddroid

• Bragh

• Ishh

• Rip

• Taitaih

• Duckhunt

• Useabandage

• Shazzrah

• Total voters
Thats right, its time for the fun poll in which members choose their favorite member of the TwinkInfo staff!

If you wish to leave a comment, it must abide by our CoC.

If you wish to vote for a old TwinkInfo member, or 1 of the newer bloggers, you can leave a post with their name and comment as to why you picked them.

I like Naturaltnlt and Rip so much :D Natural is just a good nice guy and he job his job well. Rip is just a blast to have on vent and to chill with :D

P.S = I know you got this idea from my Private Message. hahaha

Bragh for president.

Bandage all the way, he healbotted me when I was 60 with 69s in AB/WSG all the time.

Even when he was shadow.

It was between Natural and Druiddroid for me. They often commented to posts in a wide variety of threads, answers for my questions, voicing support for my off the beaten path approach to twinking, and always understanding that the Shadowmeld racial played a huge role in my decision for picking NElf for my hunter twinking projects over Dwarves and Draenei.

But I had to give my vote to Natural for being closer to my Asteroid's high score.

Its nice to see that the members accually like the moderaters unlike other websites where they trash them all the time.

Twinkytoes said:
Its nice to see that the members accually like the moderaters unlike other websites where they trash them all the time.

The mods here earned that respect, most sites the 1st thing a mod does when he's a mod is goes on a banning purge of all the people he doesn't like. I've yet to see that from anyone here.

That and they payed me $1 to say that.

Duckhunt is pro at what he does, surprised he doesn't have any votes. Not to mention he's a decent guy.

Users who are viewing this thread