Who said warriors can't be competetive ?

Camael said:
Not really, They has DR ^_^

And they are most likely to focus one of you down which leaves your prist free to spam heal wile you cc theyr priest and in the meanwile your free casting on one of the mages tho chope him rightin his 30 sec ice block cd.

Im just gonna pretend like I didnt see this, 8k absorb barrier, 2x of each nova, 2x counterspel 2x tazik (gotta block em all) and more peels beyond your imagination

Cyberskurk said:
Im just gonna pretend like I didnt see this, 8k absorb barrier, 2x of each nova, 2x counterspel 2x tazik (gotta block em all) and more peels beyond your imagination

Not really, get your priest to dispell the barrier or spellsteal it yourself, 2 x tazik ? i guess the warrior team has around the same if not 2 x synapse, 2 counterspel you might be able to fake one ?

Camael said:
Not really, get your priest to dispell the barrier or spellsteal it yourself, 2 x tazik ? i guess the warrior team has around the same if not 2 x synapse, 2 counterspel you might be able to fake one ?

Holy pala, not priest. Faking CS's is hard if they're good.

Vapriest said:
Best 3s team in EU at 70 40-1, 1 loss to double mage priest, triple tazik on RoV - how the world works :ddd

u mad brah <3 Honestly camael. So ur saying mage mage priest has problem vs paladin warrior mage ?

Cyberskurk said:
u mad brah <3 Honestly camael. So ur saying mage mage priest has problem vs paladin warrior mage ?

Meh, got confused i'm afraid, tought the set up was warr priest mage vs double mage priest.

Altough a hpal giving warr hand of freedom is quite deadly.

Camael said:
Meh, got confused i'm afraid, tought the set up was warr priest mage vs double mage priest.

Altough a hpal giving warr hand of freedom is quite deadly.

It's not really hard to spellsteal that when warrior got max 2 buffs

edit: gz beasty for 2,4 achievement as warrior

Why are you still here D: i dont understand.

Whoever referred you to Twink info made their biggest mistake.

You've nearly more post-count than me when I've been on this site for more than twice as long as you.

This just proves that you just post irrelevant bull-shit all the time.

Just get a ****ing life and wake up and smell the fresh air.

kthxbai

inb4 pointless comeback ;)

Wittyscrub said:
Whoever referred you to Twink info made their biggest mistake.

You've nearly more post-count than me when I've been on this site for more than twice as long as you.

This just proves that you just post irrelevant bull-shit all the time.

Just get a ****ing life and wake up and smell the fresh air.

kthxbai

inb4 pointless comeback ;)

You'v been playing 70's for twice more than me, and you still count less than 0 \o/

Your gaming experience seems to be less than 0.

Your Skills are probably near what above stated twice.

Funny how you turn into the obvious stereotype of getting a life, i mean, a wow player to another wow player, quite hironic.

So instead of using some useless ends up like :

kthxbai

inb4 pointless comeback

Who clearly proove my point at you being an idiot, try to get smarter and dont give me any more reason to point out the extreme lack of brain cells that you seem to have.

Clear enought ?

I hope so.

Users who are viewing this thread