Who is the Top Priest?

top priest go

• Total voters
he has no clue who sodawater is lma0 just doesnt want me 2 be in the top

h8ers gon h8

He voted for soda cuz of the bin laden sig.

In all this polls just 1 EU rest US player?

I have no experience playing with/against EU players, so I always try to add at least one highly regarded one at random to broaden the poll's appeal.

hurrx cuz he likes miley cyrus

Kid Priest Hurrx, how about you make a video? I'm fairly curious as to whether your fanbase is warranted. I feel as though you're around Wtbdispel's level, however....i'm hoping that you're better.

Kid Priest Hurrx, how about you make a video? I'm fairly curious as to whether your fanbase is warranted. I feel as though you're around Wtbdispel's level, however....i'm hoping that you're better.

John 20:29

Then Jesus told him, "Because you have seen me, you have believed; blessed are those who have not seen and yet have believed."

Hurrx = Jesus (even though he's a priest)

Last edited by a moderator:

wtbdispel 0 votes

hurrx millions of votes

what would maek u think im at his lvl

rly though im insanely skilled

Why Moxi isn't on this list is beyond me. *shrug*
Maybe because of the inactivity. :p

Yeah Dory wtf no Cookie Nipples Phe, no Shiro, no Wtb. Shit's rigged yo.

oh-stop-it-you.png

Thanks! Although Phe, Wtbdispel and Xar are all better than me at 19 Priest ;) While we're ordering and ranking everything:

There's a leaf - 5th leaf in, on the top right of the tree, 3rd branch from the top, in the backyard apple tree, and I think it is better than any other leaf on any tree that ever lived!!1 Its a shame that it has to die and fall off the tree every cycle rotation of the seasons... Cause its totally better than all your leaves, bro.

For serious though, the only times that I've ever been decent, in 19 WSG, is when there were 9 other amazing team mates helping me and 10 not-so-good enemies against us. A lot of the time a couple of the players have 900hp...

yo hurxx im fucking three times better than you. and triple that shit for all these other clowns

lol at all the people jealous of the mighty hurrx :)

edit: it appears to me that the order would really be:

Hurrx >>> Sodawater >>> Twiggi >>> Ashebeth >>> Fortt >>> Flasheals = Livingforce >>> Bishoo = Fresa >>> Dontdodrugs >>> Maelstwom = Wtbdispel

Cant deny the facts of the polls!

Last edited by a moderator:
When I step into the battlefield, I don't need to use Psychic Scream to make all nearby enemies flee. Hurrx could be an UD stacking shadow resist for all I care, I'd still lock him down in a twenty five minute fear. Just ask Wtbdispel. After he encountered me, he considered changing his name to Wtbamiracle. Unfortunately..they were all sold out.

When I step into the battlefield, I don't need to use Psychic Scream to make all nearby enemies flee. Hurrx could be an UD stacking shadow resist for all I care, I'd still lock him down in a twenty five minute fear. Just ask Wtbdispel. After he encountered me, he considered changing his name to Wtbamiracle. Unfortunately..they were all sold out.
i'm sorry son, Hurrx is like Justin Bieber, hes young, hes talented and the ladies throw themselves at his junk.
keep reppin' #96.

soda you are obviously misinformed. even the mighty mael respects my capability on a priest. i am by no means the best, but definitely better than a lot of people who have me beat in this poll. i play a priest at 85 too and very skilled there as well. refer to mtvriffraff if you yet stand in disbelief

Users who are viewing this thread