• Zuro

• Zuro

• Zurogano

• zuuurogano

• that shaman zuurogano

• spc sucks because you guys gy farm

• how should i know, i play on us.

Results are only viewable after voting.
Oh look, it's zuro's little bitch backing him up.
Hey man, long time no see, how are you? We play on elysium pvp nowadays, you can come aswell if you want and we can relive the old days when we pwnd as nonfotm <3 xxx Zuro

depends how you judge legendary status, at least with the names I mentioned most people who played this bracket actively would know the classes and level of these players when their names are brougth up.

If someone was to bring up your name and wonder who you are they would recognize you as spc trash, that hardly qualifies to being a legend of this bracket.
Its okay if you got farmed some games. Please dont be angry towards my guild. We are honest pvpers :)

Hey man, long time no see, how are you? We play on elysium pvp nowadays, you can come aswell if you want and we can relive the old days when we pwnd as nonfotm <3 xxx Zuro
Ofcourse man! Is my BFF poon the meister also there? I wouldn't want to play unless he is by my side telling me what of a reroller I am. The nostalgia of vanilla isn't complete without the reroller nostalgia...

Ofcourse man! Is my BFF poon the meister also there? I wouldn't want to play unless he is by my side telling me what of a reroller I am. The nostalgia of vanilla isn't complete without the reroller nostalgia...
We will all be there, when you made a char let me know, we are on horde side ofc. You can reroll as vladitoron. Death is also there and he is horny for your juicy baguette.

We will all be there, when you made a char let me know, we are on horde side ofc. You can reroll as vladitoron. Death is also there and he is horny for your juicy baguette.
1 reroll in a lifetime is enough and oh vincent, even more nostalgia.

m
maratian , mihej , vanillamilk , the king of lumbermill, tyrkysovej , devm , qmcjilioqqdd ,

to name a few.
Don't know anybody of poster's list and @Phonebook you forgot Alphasky in your list...

DEFINITELY ALPHASKY

Users who are viewing this thread