Who is the best 20 Warlock?

whos the best warlock

• Total voters

Neon

washed f2p tink
Candidates -

Snug: a great player, uses seduction at the right time to get a chaos bolt off, have seen him catch a druid efc through mid seduce him chaos bolt and conflag x2 and get the return

Cigerette: <AP Twinks> demo lock pretty good at tab dotting everyone and has good fear usage

Fael - A great player probably pioneer of warlock in this bracket has played tons of arenas

Klok - <nagaz with attitudez> demo lock really good at spreading pressure in big midfights

Fatdot - a great affliction warlock uses fear on spot, and is good at positioning

Go for it!

Tried it, doest work, neither do focus macros

Unless somethings changed since i last played my lock

I remember hearing something about only old warlocks having it?

For the list, Softlock was the best battleground warlock this bracket ever saw - and Brianthebad was one of his 20 locks. So, either Brian or Fael. Although Redruby Bizarre and Fat - you know. Blah blah.

Last edited by a moderator:
I remember hearing something about only old warlocks having it?

For the list, Softlock was the best battleground warlock this bracket ever saw - and Brianthebad was one of his 20 locks. So, either Brian or Fael.

Trying to have only active players on these lists

Tried it, doest work, neither do focus macros

Unless somethings changed since i last played my lock

If you have not played your lock in bgs since WoD then you wont have it, it has something to do with having your pet out during a BG and your pet gets scaled to 29 so it learns seduce, when you leave the BG your pet will still have the ability now.

Fael num one Korean lock . He brings so much honor to family and flings his Ching Chong bolt like a boss. He even unequips his foot gear when he walks indoors !

Fael num one Korean lock . He brings so much honor to family and flings his Ching Chong bolt like a boss. He even unequips his foot gear when he walks indoors ! ��

But ching chong isn't Korean XD

Users who are viewing this thread