Who is genuinely excited for Cataclysm classic?

Thread title

• yes

• nah

Results are only viewable after voting.
I had a lot of fun lvling through pvp in cata and playing my 24 rogue/priest.

agree to disagree then
(and/or stop playing 19s ig)

I enjoy when things that I attack die in less than 10 seconds, yes.

Burst is good.
how about not playing the snail bracket for all of classic then lol

as for my view on it: 19s was very fun in cata but the added burst in conjunction with lowered graveyards makes pugs pretty unbearable. Wagames will be way more interesting though compared wot wrath/tbc/vanilla. Regarding 29s, 39s, 49s etc they'll likely die out. Not in the sense that they won't have pops, but in the sense that no one with a bit of self-respect will play them due to OP grandfathered gear and broken burst

I wonder if they'll separate the brackets the same way they used to... I know they'll be implementing #changes
I'm really excited myself for the possibility of alot of changes to QOL as they have implemented already, and the dungeons being tweaked with unique mechanics. Over all, I think it will be worth playing even for myself with how burnt I am of wow.

Make sure you trade bug glitch to get your belt and wrist sockets! I remember back in the day when it was discovered we messed with resil gems to great effect.

I also remember the tinker on gloves to shoot a rocket working maybe?

Cata was my favorite 19 twink era as a rogue, however I think 19 won't pop

Make sure you trade bug glitch to get your belt and wrist sockets! I remember back in the day when it was discovered we messed with resil gems to great effect.

I also remember the tinker on gloves to shoot a rocket working maybe?
Bruh tazik better only be a thing at 60 - 70. I remember people rerolling their 70s for access to that tinker.

I totally forgot about exorcism spam paladins too

Generally cannot wait for cata.

I loved Cata but that’s because real men finally got to play RBGs.

Users who are viewing this thread