Who do you want to see this revival?

I think someone mentioned not wanting elitism or a push for "quality games". I guess that means we shouldn't summon Karmaz :(

Although I actually retroactively saw that email after already keepin an eye on the 39s...

You rangggg?

euheuheuehuheuhe

Lord Dervington I just downloaded CS GO. I heard you play. Teach me. Add me on steam pmb116. xoxo

Sent from my LG-D802 using Tapatalk

Lord Dervington I just downloaded CS GO. I heard you play. Teach me. Add me on steam pmb116. xoxo

Sent from my LG-D802 using Tapatalk

brother you ahve a long grind ahead ehehheeh

did you play 1.6 or CS:S?

and ill add you on skype mane

lol this is my twitch Twitch so i could use help im sure on my banners and profile etc. but what i currently have is a xbox 1 with a elgato 60 hd. i have also built a 2nd pc thats got a i7 core and high end nvidia graphic card so i think i got it covered for quality and my bandwidth is high.

so i checked about the revival, i have to work this friday night (10th\). but i think i could be around for next friday 17th if i got that code for sure and i could resub to check things out too, but i am planning to play mortal kombat X hard on the Xb one starting the 14th.. "On April 19, a worldwide Mortal Kombat X ESL Pro League Tournament will start in North America and in Europe only for Xbox One players, with a weekly schedule which will see the best 16 gamers going to a final set of matches set to take place on July 11 in Los Angeles." i'll be working on this.

Last edited by a moderator:
[MENTION=16914]Sun[/MENTION] - would be great seeing you man. Does Moonwalks/Stunt/Babywhip etc still play? Do you still have Nystrick's guild?

I don't know if you remember this, but back when I did arena on Shattered Hand I think your 70 lock and mine were in the same guild (forgot the name). Ironic that I now twink and you were one of the first people to tell me about it back in the day and I dismissed it out of hand :)

Let me know if you need help re-gearing. I still have some stuff there I think..

Would love to see Baytie [MENTION=465]Unstablle[/MENTION] make a reappearance with my favorite Corporal mage JOE!
[MENTION=24731]MYT[/MENTION] - Nasti get more people into this! I'm sure Snapifex/Risen etc have their 39s.
[MENTION=8028]Takea[/MENTION] - Let's lock/mage 39s like we did RBGs lessss go?!

Also no idea how I forgot but.. [MENTION=1052]Bwappo[/MENTION] :(

Users who are viewing this thread