Who do you like to kill?

I try to kill 24's and hunters as much as I possibly can just to try to make their lives miserable, and I actually wont kill warlocks unless I have to.

I try to kill 24's and hunters as much as I possibly can just to try to make their lives miserable, and I actually wont kill warlocks unless I have to.

This lol, I honestly dont attack warlocks that much either, but if they dot me I have to, cant stealth with that shit. For a period at 19 I didnt kill bad geared taurens, they were to funny.

Nothing beats killing a near BIS-BIS hunter.

I don't like killing anyone but you touch that flag or attack my buddies I have to kill you...

with kindness .__.

Fr2TI.jpg

Come get dem

I like to pretend I can kill people as a resto druid.

The only things I miss about my alliance hunter are AGM and killing male tauren. The bellyflop death animation is absurdly satisfying.

When I'm on my shaman I will try and kill anyone I recognize from AP alliance, just because resto sham dps is so hilarious. I don't single anyone out on my hunter, though.

I actually do show mercy to warriors if they just stand there and do nothing while I'm attacking them 1v1. As the only class that doesn't have a sliver of a chance against a hunter, it's not sporting in the least. This surprised me the first couple times it happened.

I actually do show mercy to warriors if they just stand there and do nothing while I'm attacking them 1v1. As the only class that doesn't have a sliver of a chance against a hunter, it's not sporting in the least. This surprised me the first couple times it happened.
I mostly spam /sigh in hopes of getting the same treatment as you just described. Too bad most Hunters are farmers.

When I bg, I go straight for Kinetic
And from what I hear get kicked and farmed all game.

I like seeing Veint die. And then shout: "Why did you let me die!?"
Oh wait, you mean from the opposing faction?

JK, I still like healing people while they kill others. Especially Veint because his raging soothes my soul. ^^

Seeing as so many people hate people who emote... I have an addon that either does /spit, /rude, /laugh, /rofl, or other things if I have the killing blow. D: I VERY SOWWY!!!

And I have an addon that counts my killing blow streaks in /e. >.<

Seeing as so many people hate people who emote... I have an addon that either does /spit, /rude, /laugh, /rofl, or other things if I have the killing blow. D: I VERY SOWWY!!!

And I have an addon that counts my killing blow streaks in /e. >.<

if anyone ever did a /spit /rude on me( i am not gonna die from randoms ill just leave, but ive had some bads do a /spit on me)

ill single out and target you though the entire bg even as far as GY camping

I usually use emote spamming just to distract the good dps or 24s from FC. They usually chase me the rest of the match which I want them to do

Users who are viewing this thread