Who are my Prot Warriors out there in 49?

I am working on a Warrior and I decided that I'd like to try to be an FC... are there any Prot FC warriors out there?

i go between prot and arms pretty regularly (arms atm tho). most prot warriors i know of now roll in a mix of arms/fury gear and spec prot to get high SS, revenge, etc. while still having good survivability, so i couldnt really link their armories for FC gear =/

How are warriors for FCing. What can a warrior top out at in HP at 49?

good for FCs. can get very high hp and armor, good mitigation/avoidance stats as well. have shield block, shield wall and last stand to really help in tight spots. very solid FCs specially against melee, however i really like pally FCs since they can self cleanse, heal, HoF, etc. but both are very strong.

Here is a guy I have based how my FC warrior will be geared. He is prot atm, if you place an AGM on there and get mining to 375 you will add 420, if you replace the AB trinket with the AGM.

I also have the ST Stam boots along with Boar speed to provide 37 stam inplace of the AB Boots. Which adds 27 more stam.

The World of Warcraft Armory

I had lots of fun as prot on my warrior, both dps and FC. I went back to arms for juggernaut, but I'll definitely go back to prot when I get around to playing my warrior again.

Anyways, prot is a much better for dps than for fc-ing. A prot warrior is good only when they have support. It's too easy to get snared/slowed without a pally or priest there to support you. You have lots of defensive talents, but it only helps so much without suppport. Imo, a pally or druid makes a much better solo FC.

Users who are viewing this thread