Which would be faster?

Yea I’ve tried it. I just like frost dk cause its fast and blasts everything around it in aoe damage. Honestly, I can usually top damage meters and kills.... but I just want him to be as OP as possible. So working on pvp obliterates for 230 pieces from vendor and running islands. Does anyone know if random stats and gem sockets come from dungeon 210 blues?
how do you get those epic echoes of battle? I just get 1 per items from random BGs

echoes of battle
how do you get those epic echoes of battle? I just get 1 per items from random BGs
when you say epic echoes of battle do you mean echoes of domination?
you cant get those anymore and it requires a season 7 ranking. if you oblit a relic you only get one echo, the actual armor from a bg win can give you up to 10 at a time

echoes of battle

when you say epic echoes of battle do you mean echoes of domination?
you cant get those anymore and it requires a season 7 ranking. if you oblit a relic you only get one echo, the actual armor from a bg win can give you up to 10 at a time
Yes i meant domination. I also thought that they were unobtainable anymore but the vendor is still there and chechow below just said he got some?

Users who are viewing this thread