Which weapon enchant for caster?

uhhhhidk1

I just got a warforged Staff after doing Auchindoun lots of times and I just happen to have 1 Veiled Crystal on my bags but I'm not really sure what to use of it

I just got a warforged Staff after doing Auchindoun lots of times and I just happen to have 1 Veiled Crystal on my bags but I'm not really sure what to use of it
Kind of still depends if on Horde or Aliance? If Horde the higher level BFA weapon enchants were locked out unless a subscription/VET with access to the trainer.

If looking to enchant now, than depends on if Healer {Coastal Surge} or DPS {Quick Navigation (Haste) or Deadly Navigation (Crit) , if you can wait to reach 'Machinist's Brilliance' than a Intellect proc + Mastery or Critical or Haste proc is better.

I
Kind of still depends if on Horde or Aliance? If Horde the higher level BFA weapon enchants were locked out unless a subscription/VET with access to the trainer.

If looking to enchant now, than depends on if Healer {Coastal Surge} or DPS {Quick Navigation (Haste) or Deadly Navigation (Crit) , if you can wait to reach 'Machinist's Brilliance' than a Intellect proc + Mastery or Critical or Haste proc is better.
I play Alliance
I'm actually thinking of getting Coastal Surge because I play Mage and my survivabilty sucks lol. But I'm hesitating because I think other enchants might be better, is Coastal Surge worth it?

Any enchant that says req "ilvl 140 or lower" in the tooltip. choose the one that your build is focused around.

1689292930615.png

This is a snapshot of 10s bis enchants for caster. Ignoring Elemental Force, these are your options.

Users who are viewing this thread