Which Spec for 19 Warriors Are the best?

Sobstory

Legend
i recently leveled a warrior to 19 and am wondering how OP can they be bis and what spec should i role?

any help is appreciated,thanks!

Simply put, you're not likely to be OP, period. If you're good you will be able to get in a few good licks, and some GF toys help.

fury all the way, piercing howl so useful its the most common spec and i have yet to see a good arms warr. if u Fc then u wanna go prot but dps u wanna probly go fury

Fury if you're looking to DPS or CC and Prot if you're interested in FCing.

thanks guys i think im gunna go fury.and pizza, lol beau and you owned me lots when i was trying out locked bg's like an hour ago lol

check my sig for the most recent guide

idk if the guides are up to date but if u make a lvl1 on bleeding hollow and whisper ádeus (a=0225) i will tell you anything u want to know about 19 warriors just throw me a pm telling me to get on him and i will

arms is smexy especially on O that 10% redu healing is a bitch

I would go Fury since you're new & Arms doesn't have a slow anymore so really it's reserved for the experienced at this point in time.

Turdel said:
I would go Fury since your new & Arms doesn't have a slow anymore so really it's reserved for the experienced at this point in time.

im so experienced i dnt even pick a spec im just a warrior lol

19 warrior adeus said:
im so experienced i dnt even pick a spec im just a warrior lol

Well Im not experienced at all, actually Im sorta trash, I still dont pick a spec and own everyone, idk if it have to do something with my class, Im a hunter ;)

Fury is probably the most played warrior spec, really high burst and slow helps alot

Users who are viewing this thread