Which slot can proc socket from WOD gears

I think i need 2 posts to add links, i will try to post after this one but yeah, i didn't post before because i was not sure at 100% if they could have a chance to warforge because the box isn't are not a boss drop.
[doublepost=1676673369,1676672582][/doublepost]I thought i got the proof at the chat where i got this item, but i just saved this screenshot from the game at the moment i got it. It was for completing the quest from Iron Docks.

As an aditional info: In order to get the dailies, you must have the garrison at level 2 and the garrison tabern/inn. I believe is not necesary to upgrade the building to lvl 2 to get the dailies, every day you will "have a visit to your garrison inn" of a NPC that provides the quest.
Anyways, at level 2 you have 2 NPC at the same time that gives quests, so if you are not using the book to improve the builiding to lvl 2 you can use it here (remember that the book you can only get once!).

If i get another purple drop from the dailies i will re-post it properly. Also i want to remark that i have completed like 40-50 quests so far, i was close to give up hehehe
I got a pair of warforged boots from a box... but I already have ilvl 87 boots with 2 gem slots... RNG

The shatari boots?
I have the quest boots from TBC Escape from Durnholde. Not WOD boots... they dont have two gem slots. Look at the rogue in my signature.
[doublepost=1677877102,1677876714][/doublepost]
I have the quest boots from TBC Escape from Durnholde. Not WOD boots... they dont have two gem slots. Look at the rogue in my signature.
BTW I am vet but I havent subbed since I moved to China in 2015. The latency is 300 ms at the best of times.

Users who are viewing this thread