US Which Server To Roll On?

Skavenger

Grandfathered
So I haven't played twinks since... TBC? and only just got back into WoW after not playing since early Cata so yeah, safe to say things have changed.

I keep reading these forums and can't help but want to make a 19 and find an active guild (this is number 1 for me since community is everything for twinks imo) and the biggest challenge I'm seeing is that I'm Australian based...

Also, Bleeding Hollow seems to be the server everyone raves about but every time I log on and /who 19, not even one person is coming up so I aint sure if /who is failing me or what the deal is.

Any advice on which server to roll on, how to gear and anything else for the modern world of the 19 bracket, would be much appreciated <3

Since you can group x-server the only thing you get from a server is guild and dealing with stuff like Ah and AGM. AH and AGM are horrible on BH.
I don't have a single twink there and never will. The AH prices things multiple times higher than normal for twinks.

Ah thanks for both the replies, makes a lot of sense now haha... given I've got zero gold on BH I may just make it on my realm, especially for AH and AGM and nah nothing against BH, I mean I really like the idea of an active community and potential world pvp, so once geared I may fund a realm X-fer if I'm enjoying the bracket!

If you come to bleeding hollow my guild good mojo will help you get back into the swing of things add me afred#11762

Hey man, Warlords of Warsong on Horde Bleeding Hollow is looking for more active twinks to join our 800+ man twink Guild. Daboo#11580 is my btag add me!

Users who are viewing this thread