Votes: 1 2.7%
  • Who is the top shaman?

Votes: 2 5.4%
  • I hate polls

Votes: 21 56.8%

• Total voters

Balditron

The Highlander
So poll creators come and go, but it's the polls that count on showing your views. What has been your favourite poll of late? Or do you believe we should stop making polls?

I liked the "Which is your favorite poll?" but for some reason I couldn't vote for that one.

Tough decision between F/M nelf and Goat afkers, but goats are so cool I can't help but to go for the latter.

Let us try not to overload this forum with polls, thus inviting the moderators' wrath. I would be much saddened if my series of class polls every 2-3 days were to be cut short. ;[

Let us try not to overload this forum with polls, thus inviting the moderators' wrath. I would be much saddened if my series of class polls every 2-3 days were to be cut short. ;[

Interesting point, though I do believe a poll is in order to let the grand users of this site elect a few things:

New Community Leader
Community Jester
Community Genious
Dorigon's Next Class Poll

(I'd vote:
You
You
You
Lock) x

not up here, but can we get a "do v-necks cry for douche-baggery?"

No, since that has nothing to do with the 15-19 bracket and would be an excuse for Eliot to come down on us.

my favorite poll hmmm, gotta be Alexandria, the barmaid in my local, my god that girl has huge boo......bar towels

Users who are viewing this thread