Which class rolling for cata?

I've seen just 5 classes on PTR

Mage, Priest, Warrior, Warlock and Rogue

Mage is not a Duel Class, in BG Frost is Awesome

Priest is fucking nice (Holy) you can beat Rogues in Duels easy. Same like Warlocks. Disc. is good too, because Penance is a good Off. Spell.

Warrior sucks atm, sry :p

Warlock i have no Idea how they are in Arena / Wsg sry.

Rogue dmg is insane, i Think Rogue can be one of the best DD's in Cata, also i think they are very useful in Wsg.

I Play Priest.

Greetings

If you like doing melee dps, I highly recommend switching from warrior to either rogue, paladin, or enhancement shaman. Warriors are getting it in the ass come Cata but rogues and paladins both have their damage buffed. Enhancement shamans should be lots of fun and very viable at 19 in Cata.

Im in the same situation as you and am switching my 19 warrior and 60 warrior( :( ) for a holy paladin, something a little more OP. But i was trying out shaman on ptr at 19 and it was pretty fun if your looking for a change out of melee.

Lotatotems said:
Im in the same situation as you and am switching my 19 warrior and 60 warrior( :( ) for a holy paladin, something a little more OP. But i was trying out shaman on ptr at 19 and it was pretty fun if your looking for a change out of melee.

Good choice to switch, I think holy paladins at 19 will be the new best healers in the bracket. Shamans sound so much fun at 19, I hear elemental does great damage and Enhancement has never really been very viable at low levels. Looking forward to all of them.

Yeah been testing elemental and its really fun. This isnt the Khano from 60 is it?

Lotatotems said:
Yeah been testing elemental and its really fun. This isnt the Khano from 60 is it?

Dethecus? If so, yes it is me. Who is you

I hear holy paladin is going to be good.

I'm probably not who you are thinking of. I played my 60 Hunter for about a week and got sick of it and went to 70.

lindenkron said:
Not to try and promote my own thread, but this have my opinion on all classes:

http://www.twinkinfo.com/forums/10-...ataclysm-patch-4-0-class-specc-viability.html

And valuations. Hope it helps mate, good luck picking a class.

Best regards,

Why didn't I think of this earlier... That thread is basically all you need to look at to help you choose what class to go with. Amazing analysis of basically all aspects of 19 PvP in Cata, once again thanks for making it.

Rollan shammy for a fallback class, finishing palli and priest, looking at fire mage for FC.

Anyone else think its funny "Blazing Speed" abbriviated is "BS"?

Do mages still get blink at 19?

Kore nametooshort said:
always giggle abit when someone calls an inc for Black Smith in AB.

Haha me too, but Ally gets BS so rare that I barely get to hear it. Sometimes I purposely cap and abandon just to see it happen :)

lindenkron said:
Not to try and promote my own thread, but this have my opinion on all classes:

http://www.twinkinfo.com/forums/10-...ataclysm-patch-4-0-class-specc-viability.html

And valuations. Hope it helps mate, good luck picking a class.

Best regards,

read this thread ^ it is a pretty good breakdown of class/spec and duel/wsg/arena potential. Personally I have a rogue and hunter in my Q of characters to finish, I will be rolling mostly frost mage and H pal. I can say one thing for sure everyone is going to hate counter spell (CS) do you realize that a BE mage can silence for a total of 6 seconds? that's two spellcasting interupts on top of that counterspell has an 8 second school lock out, good casting paladins!

Users who are viewing this thread