Which class guide would you like to see next?

Ishh

OG
I'm gonna start working on a new class guide today. Which class would you like me to cover? The options are Ret/Holy Paladin, Warlock or Hunter.

I would like to see a 39 hunter guide, as i will be taking my 29 hunter to 39 after the patch due to exp not allowing me to get agm/triprunner dungarees without leveling.

So *casts vote for hunter guide*

I'm going to say Holy Paladin, just because I'd like to see more of them.

Could u possibly make a 19 hunter guide for 3.1? like best gear possible when we get hit by the nerfbomb??

Go hunter. I'm in the process of making a hunter and I'm having a difficult time with gear choices and how to get them. Also there are alot more hunters out there then holy pally's so a hunter guide will get a lot more use.

Good Luck!!!!:)

Do a holy palli, I would love to see more of them and a hunter guide would be so boring, gearing for hunters is easy.

Xailter said:
Throw in some strategies for surviving rogues - i.e. how the hell I get you off my paladin *cough* :p

-X

[ITEM]7375[/ITEM]

[ITEM]34227[/ITEM]

It's that simple! ;)

Ishh said:
[ITEM]7375[/ITEM]

[ITEM]34227[/ITEM]

It's that simple! ;)

Well I have the chestpiece... but sucks to lose that much armour and stamina when you can just WotF the bloody effect (*grumble* WotF *grumble*).

What's the proc rate like on the ring because I've been told as your level gets higher the proc rate diminishes? Also yay for farming SM >.<

-X

Xailter said:
Well I have the chestpiece... but sucks to lose that much armour and stamina when you can just WotF the bloody effect (*grumble* WotF *grumble*).

What's the proc rate like on the ring because I've been told as your level gets higher the proc rate diminishes? Also yay for farming SM >.<

-X

From what I heard it's about 4% at lvl 39. I got it on my 3rd run, I don't think I'll get that lucky ever again :p

From what ive seen the ring procs a good bit, but never lasts that long on my priest.

For the most part id rather have another underworld band equipped.

Its only good for FC'ing imo

Users who are viewing this thread