where to get your AGM

Some servers seem to be a bit more competative than others. I was fing around on some alts in the XP-on BG's when I came across a lock from Stormrage who had 2X agms. I asked him why he had 2 agms in xp-on bg's. He said he didn't have a main on this server and he needed to sell the contents of the chest for money! (WTF??) Anyone have any comments for people trying to get their agms?

Don't come to coilfang, we have like 50 80s at every arena, even the late night ones. Avoid this craphole at all costs.

Ego said:
Don't come to coilfang, we have like 50 80s at every arena, even the late night ones. Avoid this craphole at all costs.

This. Way too hard. Stay away from Coilfang

No need post for that, just look at the server list, Low pop or new server are normally great to get agm. Got myself Agm Easily on emberstorm BG (chandris) something like that like 6months ago, 3days to get it, almost no1 all the time.

lol @ that lock

he was out there @ lvl 6 with an agm already.

got mine in a week and a half without an 80 ever helping me on stormrage

i got mines on illidan in 2 days. literally no one there. if you come ill help you too :D. cellulite-horde. ill protect you if youre alliance too since youre cute

Move to RP realms if you want camp free arenas

its easier if you can find somebodies who are willing to help you out over doing it by yourself. On my realm its on and off, but there are the occassional lvl 40~s who will come after seeing the giant red sig lol. Just find a bunch of friends who will gaurd you 2-3 should be enough on most realms and if they even have like 700 resil each i'm sure they can beat out anyone else who comes

Users who are viewing this thread