Where the Premades at?

Painintheaxe

Veteran
C'mon guys let's get some premades going routinely. There seems to be an influx of twinks recently and we need to come together to create some good old competition, when are guilds/players (as xrealm q's are a thing) generally available to play? Also, if/when being played what "Gentlemen's Agreement" should be upheld? I.E: no sappers, faps, etc..

What do you mean when you say crossrealm q’s are a thing? You can group cross realm for bg’s?

C'mon guys let's get some premades going routinely. There seems to be an influx of twinks recently and we need to come together to create some good old competition, when are guilds/players (as xrealm q's are a thing) generally available to play? Also, if/when being played what "Gentlemen's Agreement" should be upheld? I.E: no sappers, faps, etc..
We adding our twinks we're lvling to our signature now? xD I'll run xrealm BGs on my druid when I'm done or either of my mages.

What do you mean when you say crossrealm q’s are a thing? You can group cross realm for bg’s?
With a bit of coordination you can get into a match with others from a different server
[doublepost=1582215469,1582215132][/doublepost]
We adding our twinks we're lvling to our signature now? xD I'll run xrealm BGs on my druid when I'm done or either of my mages.
My bad dawg, lemme fix that for you

No rules.

/bump.
Have had some really good games, especially full/almost full premades vs Whitemane. A lot of really good ally twinks out there, just need to get some better queue times horde side lol

Deff have been some great games!

Reactions: Lrh

Users who are viewing this thread