EU+US where should I gank as my alliance?

handsomedgc

Scum of the earth
Hi guys, I just want to get some hk's on my level 10 priest who is alliance, but can't find any good contested zones. I know horde can gank redridge mountain, without mobs being to big of a problem. My question is, is there a place for the alliance that is like redridge mountains for horde?.

Southern Ashenvale is the best place. Horde come over the border from Northern Barrens and turn from blue to red. Another spot is outside of Grom'Gol Base Camp in STV. There are fewer Horde to pwn but it's an alternative when Ashenvale is crowded with level 100 "heroes" out ganking lowbies. My favorite spot though is around Azurelode Mine. It's just inside Hillsbrad Foothills next to this little camp the Hordies quest out of. Again there aren't as many of them as in Ashenvale but they really aren't expecting to be ganked. You can hide in the mine itself to get out of LOS when necessary. The mobs in there don't aggro.

Hi guys, I just want to get some hk's on my level 10 priest who is alliance, but can't find any good contested zones. I know horde can gank redridge mountain, without mobs being to big of a problem. My question is, is there a place for the alliance that is like redridge mountains for horde?.

Let's see that armoury bb!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Users who are viewing this thread