where have all the 101s gone ?

Is there a way for 101s to get other legendaries that are sold in dal?? Havent touched mine since bfa was just curious how gear is looking now since im still a bumb and dont have bfa ;p

Farm 1k essence on a 110 and buy the BoA token to send to your 101.

Is there a way for 101s to get other legendaries that are sold in dal?? Havent touched mine since bfa was just curious how gear is looking now since im still a bumb and dont have bfa ;p
i am using my higher lvls to buy them from vendor and send the legendaries to my 101 .. but its random, so you gotta keep sending till you get the one that you want.

My 101 is on my 2nd account. I loved it a lot, but I am not willing to pay for a 2nd account in BFA. I find it aweful.

I kept one of my 110s to twink with. I am having a blast with it tbh. It isn't anything like 101 was in legion. Also my 101 I probably spent 1-2mil on his gear and and moving all over the universe to get said gear lol. I am not doing that again.

i can understand what you said .. i have over 10 101s at 1 time and gearing them wasnt as hard for me as i have presence in over 30 realm's AH and moving toons/guilds is a weekly thing for me, i only play 2 of the 101s, the rest belongs to my kids, they change their mind often, when they are bored with 1 toon, they make a new toon and i have to do it all over for them .. the most expensive one i geared cost about 15 mil (my own), excluding transferring costs .. i dont usually cost in the x-realm fees because i have a lot of stuff to move every week .. if you have xtra gold, convert them all into wow $credits ($350 max) and wow tokens (10 max) to keep, i have a feeling this 100k per token thing is not gonna last long, the price will eventually goes back up to 200k again, i kept 8 live accounts and many frozen ones .. i am still thinking of unfreezing those so that i can put max $credit into each, it costs about 2.4 mil now to bring it up to near max $, which is really a good bargain

I made a big mistake at the start of the xpac...I bought the 5mil gold mount. I think spent another 1mil on some crap I didn't need.

I didn't think the token would go to 100k, like ever again. I had my bnet balance almost maked too...now I am down to $100 and 4 tokens on me. I have prepaid for 6 months to get the mount. I also bought the virtual ticket (most likely a massive waste of cash).

Sounds like you are an AH pvper lol. I think I made 15mil in all of legion total. Spending all that on one twink is something I wouldn't ever do. Guessing you are making crazy gold. From what I hear having multiple realms going is the way to go. I just don't have time for all that.

Sadly my biggest gold earner has dropped 50%, so I have to look at other ways to make gold. Sadly I just can't be bothered. I keep saying I am going to quit and something comes along that keeps me paying and playing. Right now that is 110 twinks.

I made a big mistake at the start of the xpac...I bought the 5mil gold mount. I think spent another 1mil on some crap I didn't need.

I didn't think the token would go to 100k, like ever again. I had my bnet balance almost maked too...now I am down to $100 and 4 tokens on me. I have prepaid for 6 months to get the mount. I also bought the virtual ticket (most likely a massive waste of cash).

Sounds like you are an AH pvper lol. I think I made 15mil in all of legion total. Spending all that on one twink is something I wouldn't ever do. Guessing you are making crazy gold. From what I hear having multiple realms going is the way to go. I just don't have time for all that.

Sadly my biggest gold earner has dropped 50%, so I have to look at other ways to make gold. Sadly I just can't be bothered. I keep saying I am going to quit and something comes along that keeps me paying and playing. Right now that is 110 twinks.

Sadly, you might not be done with WOW for a long time. Blizz realizes if some people HAVE to play max level, they just won’t play. So I’m thinking this would be why we have had such a great experience with 91s, 101s, and 110s.

Users who are viewing this thread