Where Did You Get That Hat? A Sunday Fishing Guide

I really hate fishing on sundays. I went for lfh maybe 4-5 times since the start of f2p. And mostly around 30-45min because i got bored so fast.

My alternative was wbfh.

But yesterday i was in the mood to give it a serious shot.

Finally i managed to get a lfh on 2 different chars :eek: My first lfh's ever. The extra stam fits good!

Great guide!

And keep on fishing! Good luck!

Created the F2P account yesterday, hit level 20 2 hours before the competition. So I started leveling fishing up to 50+ and then go to hartzang.
Wanted to start at 14o'clock and got ganked by a level 90 ally. So I went afk for like ~20min. Wenn I came back someone just hit the 2nd place at 14:28.
I thought ... you know what, give it a shot. 14:46.
hJ5Wvy4.jpg

And now I'm going for the hat maybe it's my lucky day :)

Last edited by a moderator:
Hmm nice this makes me adjust using the lure or not. I was using it sometimes in between pools.

Does anyone really have official blizzard information that it doesn't change drop rates?(Basing this question on your wording).

Id actually be happy to see the screenshots of the location because I usually aggro mobs going up and down the banks.

I can't like anymore posts today so I will get back to this.

Any advice on avoiding the 12 year old taurens as they turn into a vrykul, shrink the world and mount their yak at the same time? Barely got 20 fish before someone had one due to annoying kids sitting on the pools so you can't grab the fishies

Very helpful guide, It is also worth mentioning that in order to avoid crowds you should set your hearth to booty bay, and before the tourny starts take yourself on a nice stroll on the northern coasts of STV until you find yourself a place to settle.

The farther North you go, the less people there will be. Pool spawn times dont change area to area, so fear not.

GL on the hunt

Users who are viewing this thread