Where could I farm Goblin mail leggings?

the mobs that droped them have been removed from the deadmines, most say they dont drop any more and imo they dont.

This may be true, but on wowhead it doesnt have the not availiable in game written next to it yet, and why would blizz upgrade them for cata yet make them not droppable??

They are still in the game just don't dropmaybe thats why blizz upgraded them? And can't always trust wowhead, has said firebelcher no longer drops but it does. I think your best bet will be foreman's leggings

noone knows if its true for sure but wowhead isnt always right and the npc that droped them is gone, so if you want to farm them just keep running dm and loot all mobs.

ok ill try that and see how it works out, i hope they still do drop tho, i really dont want to farm for the foremans leggings, because thats a rare spawn and it would take quite some time to get them maybe.

ok ill try that and see how it works out, i hope they still do drop tho, i really dont want to farm for the foremans leggings, because thats a rare spawn and it would take quite some time to get them maybe.

Hes not a rare spawn, he spawns every 5-8 minutes, its pretty easy to farm actually, the gloves are another story though

Goblin Mail are harder bro. Imo just go camp a toon a foreman, whenever you log on, get on that toon and kill him twice or so. Eventually you'll get them. Goblin Mail are imo grandfathered, i have a pair on Nazgrel- US, if you would like to buy them
<

Goblin Mail are harder bro. Imo just go camp a toon a foreman, whenever you log on, get on that toon and kill him twice or so. Eventually you'll get them. Goblin Mail are imo grandfathered, i have a pair on Nazgrel- US, if you would like to buy them
<

I just farm thistle while i wait in q

After about 15-20 kills i got a pair tonight - just sat there while i did hw and when i heard my toon being attacked i alt tabed and killed him.

If you want a pair of unbound ones I have a pair on my 19. They may be a little costly ingame and irl(for the server change).

If you're horde, kalecgos gift is an alternative very similiar to foreman's leggings.

If you're horde, kalecgos gift is an alternative very similiar to foreman's leggings.

Those are inferior.

Remember that Jute's were just 2 armor better and look at how much of a difference they are from all other gloves!

bis or gtfo (spoiler duckhuntreportnameforepthr33)

manage to snag these on the ah for 50g.. think I sold em for 1000g later that day.

The goblin ones or foremans? If u sold the goblin for 1kg that was very cheap imo, I mean yeah you made a good profit considering you only bought them for 50g but I would have either used them, tried to sell for much more to someone who can xfer for them, or just kept them in my collection.

The goblin ones or foremans? If u sold the goblin for 1kg that was very cheap imo, I mean yeah you made a good profit considering you only bought them for 50g but I would have either used them, tried to sell for much more to someone who can xfer for them, or just kept them in my collection.

1k sounds pretty reasonable to me

Users who are viewing this thread