Where Are All Thee Alliance?

Healzilla

Legend
I have won 3 out of 22 games this weekend... each of the losses i only can recognize a few established twinks, rest are new undergeared noobs. The good Alliance just gone this weekend or just rage quit Twinking all together?

Well on EU the decent ally been playin 5v5 reenaz this weekend not sure which region your playin on tho

I have won 3 out of 22 games this weekend... each of the losses i only can recognize a few established twinks, rest are new undergeared noobs. The good Alliance just gone this weekend or just rage quit Twinking all together?

There has definitely been a lack of good alliance this weekend... more so yesterday than today.

There has definitely been a lack of good alliance this weekend... more so yesterday than today.

Would like to gratz you again on your achievement yesterday, doesnt really matter if its graveyard or not, still takes alot of time and comittment. :)

Would like to gratz you again on your achievement yesterday, doesnt really matter if its graveyard or not, still takes alot of time and comittment. :)

Thanks ;] Sorry for your repeated awful teams yesterday, I prefer competitive games myself ;p

Sometimes it just depends on who's healing that can tip the games.

all the good ally tinkers are at my house

i log on, get farmed for a game and then go play an 85. im not pro like most of you but even i get tired of seeing 800hp rogues with names like leettwink and loldaggerinyobutt on my team.

Users who are viewing this thread