Whens Catalysm coming out?

.... That's original.

But noone knows, it's an unknown event, and blizzard might even scare the shit out of us this time, and not let us preorder it. They might just stock the shelves over night and then people will be like "WTFBBQ?!"

I think it's coming soon, they are letting too much info go out, and too many "patches".

Well my friend is letting me play his Beta Account, it's a lot of fun, flying around Azeroth is amazing, looking at the top of cities is really cool. I think they fixed the bug to get under SW and other cities, because they made the tops solid and no empty display zones. I don't exactly like the way talents are set up, but it's all good. I was critting with my destro-lock easily 15-18k WITHOUT Curse of the Elements.

i bet christmas 2010 will be released ... if this doesn t happen

from thotbot

"

This topic came out in mmo-champion a couple of hours ago

"This is what I've heard from a friend from Romania who works at this company. A new employe has recived a complain yesturday from a player.

The complain was registred at "Other" issues and he didn't know what to do The complain was registred at "Other" issues and he didn't know what to do with it. He asked another employe and he told him to take it to the "Boss"

He made a print and went to his chief. On a corridor he met CEO Mike Morhaime and he gave him the print. Mike read the paper and he met in the elevator with the guy in charge of cataclysm. Mike read the paper and he met in the elevator with the guy in charge of cataclysm expansion (forgot his name... bob something told my friend... whatever) 2 minutes later Mike burst out from the elevator yelling "No,I won't postponed it, I will cancel it! Wow is about sword and axes and not with Hot Rods!"

No body knows exactly what the paper says but Mike asked to play Cataclysm Beta and see the latest changes in Cataclysm. Last time when he did this, Starcraft 2 was postponed 1 year

Cataclysm was to be realeased christmas 2010"

The topic had 40 replays in 20 min but was deleted shortly after. I had spent 20 min to recover it from google search engine who makes copy from all that is printed in internet and keeps them for a couple of days.

Another topic was released on another forum

Cataclysm actually has a chance of being canceled! - World of Warcraft Message Board for PC - GameFAQs

also , 3 from my 4 irl friends who play wow are going to sell their accounts because they don t wana buy a new expansion... 1 already sold it.

so... if 75% of players don t like a new expansion... a new 50$ to be spent... new gear... is it possible that wow cataclysm will be canceled , or , if released - a HUGE epic FAIL?!

"

october or november at the latest imo. closed beta has been goin for a few weeks now...hopefully a more open beta with mass invites will happen in the coming weeks once all the serious bugs have been found (LK was like that, a 2 stage beta). ICC buff is already 30% starting this week, this is ruby sanctums 3rd week out.....cant be having us play content thats getting stale with a 30% buff and an instance that gets older by the week for too long. i wouldnt bet on Xmas......12 million people will buy this no matter what day its released, they dont need the hype of a holiday release. also why in gods name would they not allow preordering

Users who are viewing this thread