When games were fun? I are done.

Shawayze

Legend
-For all the horde that read this QQin post, please chillax on rolling the holy paladins and hunters. It's gotten beyond sad.

-Especially to the point where I feel bad for all the back peddling hunters that have been around for less then 48 hours.

-:Alliance:Alliance isn't enjoying the battlegrounds like they use too.

-Stop playing the flavor of the months and roll something new for a change. :oops:

-tired of hearing our team cry every .2342 seconds when it's 7/10 hunters, 3/10 Hpallies with 2k hp.

I don't even play my hunter anymore, I feel like every other hunter out there no different.

don't make this faction specific because i see the same issue with ally, it just depends on the time of day but yea i agree.

Everybody cool the hell down with the hunter and pally flame. It. Is. A. Freakin. Game. GET OVER IT, LIFE IS UNFAIR.

matsuobasho.gif

tiger roars at world

all must hear its words. sated,

hides in trees once more

lipeckiz said:
Everybody cool the hell down with the hunter and pally flame. It. Is. A. Freakin. Game. GET OVER IT, LIFE IS UNFAIR.

k. Its all across the board.

Even if it is a game... you 5 year olds are ruining for the rest of us </3

Comedred said:
Ah yeah, forgot priests my bad. Been like 4 hunters 3 palas and 3 priests last few days...

Why don't you play any of those 3 classes... They the most OP >.>

*Rolls a hunter because they do dps with there eyes closed*

Shawayze said:
Why don't you play any of those 3 classes... They the most OP >.>

*Rolls a hunter because they do dps with there eyes closed*

^

If only I could locate my screen shots... I have a 7/10 huntards and 8/10.. Doesn't go much higher then that.

Praying for 4.2 changes.

comedred, miss seeing ya in bg's :\ you are so entertaining to play with, since you can play a warrior, get picked up by a hunter, and not start a flaming war of rants about it.. =)

Yer... some games are rly messy :(

Talkin bout EU Horde and ally.

Yesterday 7 horde hunts ran straight for mid -> ally gy.. then screamed at me for not buffing /healing them /facepalm.

But tbh, I had more good games than bad games^^

i queue on my hunter sometimes, although i lost my authenticator :p but if i see on either side more than 4 hunters, i /afk to not contribute to the problem.

Users who are viewing this thread