Whats your MS/FPS?

Oneshot20

Legend
My MS is always at 300+ and my FPS usually at 25, 30 if I'm lucky, and its 12 when I am recording clips for a video.
Whats yours? Mines sucks ;)

It depends on many things. But this isn't unusual. On Ultra.

98bvvq.jpg

my latency is 250-400 (both home and world),
i run the game in a window, resolution is 800x600, everything else is maxed out.
fps is usually 15-35

Last edited by a moderator:
150-300 MS

0.1 at the lowest to 10 FPS at best in pvp. On avg 3-5 during pvp

*on the lowest settings possibly with 800x600 resolution screen
You might aswell do something other then wow @ this point. How are you actually enjoying yourself?

You might aswell do something other then wow @ this point. How are you actually enjoying yourself?

lol I've always had those numbers.. I enjoy this game and I have plenty of fun playing it.. If I have over 3 FPS the game is pretty playable imo... Only time it starts being unplayable is under 1 or 2 FPS. It's the griefers that cause me to not enjoy this game atleast 75% of the time and my own comp probably makes up for the other 4th..

lol I've always had those numbers.. I enjoy this game and I have plenty of fun playing it.. If I have over 3 FPS the game is pretty playable imo... Only time it starts being unplayable is under 1 or 2 FPS. It's the griefers that cause me to not enjoy this game atleast 75% of the time and my own comp probably makes up for the other 4th..
o_O I've never gone under 55fps and I work with as little as 10ms on AP.

No need to run 60+ frames unless you have a monitor that can support more! Turn on VSync and give your computer a rest! :p

I get 120+ frames with VSync off and normally have a latency of 60-100.

Out of BGs I do okay but in BGs, my latency is anywhere from 400 on a good night spiking to above 10K, FPS is averaging around 3-12 with settings on lowest.

Depends how many addons I am running.

Users who are viewing this thread