Whats up?

Franchi

Legend
I keep getting emails about how "BLAH BLAH BLAH" wants me to come back to wow. Does this mean the bracket still has a pulse?

Anyway I don't want to "Come back to wow" but i would like to get the new voice chat info to chew the fat with some of you.

I keep getting emails about how "BLAH BLAH BLAH" wants me to come back to wow. Does this mean the bracket still has a pulse?

Anyway I don't want to "Come back to wow" but i would like to get the new voice chat info to chew the fat with some of you.

Bracket is dead and that was me just using up the resurrection thing lol.

Yoube stopped paying for the Ventrilo (as he should have) and there currently is no community vent. Most of us use skype when we want to talk.

Also, twinking is changing, especially for mid brackets. As far as we can tell, we can expect the only activity to be wargames organized by the participants themselves, as many of us don't see the point in showing up for shit games with people who don't care about quality.

Bracket is dead and that was me just using up the resurrection thing lol.

Bracket is only dead for people like you.

Yoube stopped paying for the Ventrilo (as he should have) and there currently is no community vent. Most of us use skype when we want to talk.

Also, twinking is changing, especially for mid brackets. As far as we can tell, we can expect the only activity to be wargames organized by the participants themselves, as many of us don't see the point in showing up for shit games with people who don't care about quality.

Bracket is only dead for people like you.

I don't consider hello kitty adventures with the black clan to be the bracket. 29s is dead.

I don't consider hello kitty adventures with the black clan to be the bracket. 29s is dead.

That's funny. Because it's not like we're playing our 29s or anything, right?

Like I said, dead for people like you.

So I can now stack even more resil via enchants on BOA's that scale by level.

LOL yeah I'm totally coming back for that.

Next you are going to tell me that healers (followed closely by prot specs) are still the best choice for DPS

So I can now stack even more resil via enchants on BOA's that scale by level.

LOL yeah I'm totally coming back for that.

Next you are going to tell me that healers (followed closely by prot specs) are still the best choice for DPS

Last time 29s had activity, prots on their team got a free pass and their whole team consisting of pally/druid/priest wasn't considered OP.

29 games again? Me likey!

Damn can't stop to think and reminisce about the 2010 Reckoning crew. Any of the following OGs still play?

-valo
-donteven
-members from DeToX
-wbern and his crew
-kao
-ccjunkie/nodruid
-folks from LIMP
?

Had some good ass times back then.

-Manaoil/Rageoil/Ccontrol

I was playing on molten for a bit but the 29 activity there was weak in skill and player pool; bro and I dominated there. Currently raiding @ level 70 on archangel but school's back in session so I'll probably quit that as well. what have you folks been up to?

Hey mana good to hear from you. We play 29 war game gulch on Sundays with everyone in Skype. Arenas a few nights a week.

Sent from my PACMAN'D Note II

Users who are viewing this thread