What's the current status of this bracket

What's the current status of this bracket

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

glancealot

Legend
Too busy in real life to PvP (August alone accounts for 25% of my annual laptop sales) but I would love to hear what people's opinions are with respect to the current status of this bracket, especially now that the #1 gap between the rich and the poor has been closed (i49 weapons)

Please vote and share your thoughts!

The vocal complainers on this site are always gonna complain. Don’t form your opinions until you try it yourself.

Get the 54 and join some BGs.

hunters are still hunters and are obvs by and far single greatest dps threat. but now you’ll probably see less people rolling surv just for bramble since they can now use i54 ranged.

you’ll also find a lot of locks and priests who have gotten some buff love as well.

I dont PVP anymore, I just collect high stat stuff just to stare at indefinitely and then sock it up in the bank like the rest.

i thought the i54 would give healers more survivability and make the bracket much better but...

Members who voted for: PvP is the same as before said:
Goesid icehawk Conzil Daltert Moropi Crowley Hennelorix ZenwØw Blastboy Goodfellow Shocking GotGnome Vintage Gandara CigNus Brawler

will try to play a couple games in September when i am freed up a bit and when my sub ends.

Except for Resto Shaman, the il54's have just pushed us further towards a hyper offense meta. The marksman buffs also really didn't help.

i thought the i54 would give healers more survivability and make the bracket much better but...
Typical Marks Hunter wiping the Warrior front lines…..
upload_2021-8-17_11-32-58.gif

Current state of the bracket. Horde wargames are not happening as often. Alliance doesn't war game warsong against horde because they would get rolled. People bitching because i54 are getting shoved up peoples asses or they cant afford the relics. Lil bitch alliance running premades all day from dusk tell dawn. Horde sits outside Durotar more than ques bgs, and ques more arena than alliance. Bout all i can think of.

Users who are viewing this thread