whats the best gear setup for a 60 warrior?

soggy

Legend
Before i twink out and make mistakes in twinking out, what is the best gear setup for prot and arms at 60? someone post a link please

I haven't played 60's myself since vanilla so i'm not sure what's the best gear setup/enchants , but this warrior from my server is pretty much BiS so he told me ,

Scum @ Hellfire - Game - World of Warcraft

He's prot specced atm , with arms gear i know but it gives you an idea of the gear , and that gear is better than the 'TBC' gear with Gem sockets in them.

Scum looks like your best bet for an Arms setup; however, Protection is my specialty. I have nearly every "BiS" item in my opinion and i've come to enjoy this setup, the only things i'm missing are Thunderfury and my Tier 2 Wrists. As for trinkets I remember that Styleen's Scarab was BiS however with the new changes to defense stats that came in Cata, i'm not sure if it qualifies it anymore. My armory link is Msragepaint @ Kel'Thuzad - Game - World of Warcraft - Feel free to comment on it however you like, and please note that I do have a full set of TBC gear, however, I dont play a 60 twink to run around with a bunch of gear that isn't even from the game at 60 (enchants are another story though ^___^)

Dorino, your armory links doesn't work. :(

yuck yuck, I love lolrocking people in bgs with socket gear. About 95% of them I can kill till it comes to them dang pallys. lol

Users who are viewing this thread