What is the best bracket

• 19s

Votes: 19 42.2%
  • 29s

Votes: 11 24.4%
  • 39s

Votes: 15 33.3%

• Total voters
defo prefer 39s the most on classic out of the brackets I've played (19s, 29s, 39s, 49s, 60s). Plenty of twinks and almost all classes have their core 60 abilities and talents, also engi gadgets become available. Overall each class except druid FCs are really balanced compared to eachother in terms of damage, cc and survival. The only real downside is the faction imbalance on EU, which in a way also is a good thing since ally get instapops and challenging games often.

49 gameplay is better than 39 imo but it's just not as competitive (talking puging) as 39 is because of lack of twinks. 19s and 29s too few abilities and too slow game pace for my taste

From what I've seen (not played), the general consensus on EU is that,

-39 is pretty good as a PuG environment (still needs to grow into a GvG / Wargaming scene).

-19 has the more competitive aspect so far (many GvG / wargames), but PuGs are super meh (diff. opinions on that last bit).

-29 is kind of an in-betweener that hasn't truly kicked off yet.

-49 can't really comment much on this, but the activity doesn't seem as high as the other brackets, and I believe the game becomes a bit more hectic at this range.

For US I would probably just pick 19's because of bracket history and because of the general pull 19's has had for the region over the many years. Cata and WoD era really left their footprints and a lot of people look to 19's because of it, despite any past or future expansions now, simply because of what the community evolved into.

Well I have 12 twinks at the moment, most ally and a couple horde. I used to play 29s in BC and that was my favorite, very OP. But right now 49s are my favorite. The final talent tree point can be absurdly OP. My 49 ele shaman and fire mage rack up the kills (both named Pizza if you've come across them). The ele shaman has the biggest dependable burst often killing ally with a single global. A couple days ago with zerker I 1-2 shotted 3 ally in a row coming up the ramp. They was dead before they wanded my totem. Rogues are nasty, especially undead. They are always ambushing low healthers. 49 ally queues are 1-5 min and horde 5-30 min usually. Times go down after noon PST.

19s are pretty fun too, very simple, some quite OP like hunters, priests and warriors. Queues are quick usually for ally.

39 bracket is my second favorite, quick queues, massive damage, busy bracket, lots of twinks. My 39 shaman has almost as much SP and is quite nasty too. But missing the final talent is noticeable.

Users who are viewing this thread