<Whats BiS> Recruiting an FC, Hunter, and Enh Shaman for Wargame Team

<Whats BiS> Recruiting an FC and Hunter for Wargame Team

Hi everyone,

<Whats BiS> is recruiting a Druid FC and Hunter for our Wargame team. I am not always able to play, and will be on vacation for 3 weeks in August/September so we are looking for someone who would like to FC during that period and afterwards occasionally as well. If you were interested FCing and rolling a Hunter to play alternatively, your spot will be guaranteed in the Wargame team providing you are a competent player.

Full funding is available if we think you will be a good fit with our group.

A working mic and headset are required. You must be able to take criticism. We are not looking for people who are overly dramatic.

Recruitment is open for other classes, but your spot will not be guaranteed on the Wargame team.

PM me on Twinkinfo or add me at Oathar#1102.

Thanks!

Last edited by a moderator:
Joining us is very simple, just hop on teamspeak and talk to us. We have not turned down a single person so far. We will also help as much as we can with gear. Currently our 3-5 man premade group has yet to lose a WSG, unless off course some idiot decides to glitch and exploit by going behind the alliance flag room which was the case yesterday and a draw happens.

So give us a try, we will not disappoint.

Talk to either myself (st33l#1457) or Oathar ^^ for more information or to join our WSG group to see how we play.

Thanks.

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread