What's a Decent price for Mindthrust Bracers?

What's a decent Price for Mindthrust Bracers?

• 1-50g

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 50-100g

• 100-200g

• 200-250g

• 250-300g

• 300g+

• Total voters
I'm thinking these are good for offensive priest since its an extra dispell magic cast and some additional stam with +9 chant.

What would be a decent price to buy/sell these at? I hear they are kind of rare, maybe not on the level of a shadowfang but still not common.

What's a good price?

AP Hunters also wear them for the +9 AP. As for price; its all relative to your server's economy.

fair price would be ~40 - 60g but of course it depends on the supply/demand of your server as rishi said. They are reasonably rare but not that sought after, most hunters/priests value stam highly and will therefore go for other gear first.

I go higher.

AP Hunters use it, top-end spirit sets use it, any class looking for maxed int use it.

It's definitely not as viable as a normal bracer choice for casters than it used to be, because you can't just go around shaving Stam off the top. I still think that it's a option, though; as an offensive priest, I start off with these with either +Intellect or +Spell Power during WSG. Once I burn mana, I switch to +mp5 bracers (Crystalline)

100-200 imo

Even though I was talking to you in guild about this I'm gonna throw my opinion out here anyway.

For offense in a premade I would use Mindthrust with 4mp5 if they were the only bracers I had. If I had two pair of Mindthrust I would use Mindthrust with 7int and switch them out after I burnt 105 mana. Same goes for switching to INferno Robe after I used up the 250 mana from Tree Bark.

It's all about demand and offer.

I have seen them on AH for 5g and for 100g.

somethimes there are like 5 of them on the AH and they sell like grays :)

Think its nice bracers for casters, +9 int and slap on 15sp.

Too bad you lose 5stam :(

They're not for me, because I do favor my +stamina builds, but I saw some for 20G and decided to snap them up, just incase. Also picked up a couple of Keller's Girdles for 20G a piece :)

Twas a good day! :D

Quara said:
I go higher.

AP Hunters use it, top-end spirit sets use it, any class looking for maxed int use it.

It's definitely not as viable as a normal bracer choice for casters than it used to be, because you can't just go around shaving Stam off the top. I still think that it's a option, though; as an offensive priest, I start off with these with either +Intellect or +Spell Power during WSG. Once I burn mana, I switch to +mp5 bracers (Crystalline)

100-200 imo

I've been messing about on my new twink trying to figure out a good spirit set and was just wondering why you would use mindthrust? wouldn't it gimp your stam too much to be useful?

Time_Ace said:
I've been messing about on my new twink trying to figure out a good spirit set and was just wondering why you would use mindthrust? wouldn't it gimp your stam too much to be useful?

Only speaking from a 10v10, guild vs. guild point of view, a Priest on O rarely takes damage at all, so stam doesn't mean all that much.

I wouldn't personally ever use them on D or in pugs where you can always have a hunter hugging your junk.

Ertai said:
Only speaking from a 10v10, guild vs. guild point of view, a Priest on O rarely takes damage at all, so stam doesn't mean all that much.

I wouldn't personally ever use them on D or in pugs where you can always have a hunter hugging your junk.

I have yet to disagree with any posts you've made :p

by the way, you are not making it better by adding +9stam to it...

reguardless of how you see it, you still lose 5 stam by putting it on.

and if someone would want to stack intellect, they could simply add even more intellect on them.

as for the price they would sell, they are still very seeked by the masses for different reasons. so i'd say never go under 50g reguardless of the server you are in. but take the time to check if there are anymore on the AH and if there is none get that number higher... something along the lines of 100-150g. but as been mentionned its generic, if you server runs a very high pricey ah, then go for even higher then those numbers !

at least thats what i'd do !

ArthurianKnight said:
by the way, you are not making it better by adding +9stam to it...

reguardless of how you see it, you still lose 5 stam by putting it on.

and if someone would want to stack intellect, they could simply add even more intellect on them.

Bracers should give you 13 stat points. Mindthrust does this job just as well as any of the others, especially if you're aiming towards a higher Int than Stam. I think the balance of 9int/4stam is more ideal than, say, the 4int/9stam you'd get from Bright Bracers. Intellect is a rarer commodity than Stamina to get at a 1-to-1 trade. My old priest used to have more than a dozen bracers; multiple 4stam, 2/2, 4int, 'thrusts, crystalline, +spellpower, etc - all with Spell Power, +Stam and +mp5.

Out of all the bracers, you could argue Mindthrust is the most important to have because it lets you maximize two sets: either spirit or int. In addition to that, imo it's the 2nd most important set of bracers to enchant +spell to, after Crystalline Cuffs (followed by +5 sp.)

100-200g

My server is fairly expensive when it comes to twink items. Right now there is a pair up for 250g buyout...but usually its around 150 gold.

Users who are viewing this thread