What wep enchant for a rogue...

iHazglue

As the topic says, what weapon enchant would be good for a rogue?

I've been thinking about enchanting my mainhand with Lifestealing(I'm currently using CB as mainhand weapon)and keep 15 agility on my offhand(TB).

But will the extra damage and the chance to crit with fiery make up for heal from Lifesteal?:confused:

Note: I've been on this site for a while, just haven't registered until now:p

Every enchant has its place.

Firey = Max DPS. Used in Preforms, places where dps>survivability (taking out a fc, with support for you)

Crusader is situationally used against healers, as your dps increase during the proc could suprise them and you burn them down within a kick-silence.

Lifestealing is the chant of choice for solo pugging and duels, imo. Even in duels where you can secape to bandage, LS means you can wait longer to do so, and its more liekly you'll find a perfect oppourtunity to bandage without inturruption.

+15 agi as a MH I suppose could be useful for garrote openers or dodge-based duels.

Haunted said:
15 agi both weapons, 2 shadowfang or sf cb or thief oh, agi gives crit dodge and win. end of story

Haunted...

What do you think about this subject when taking into account armor?

If a twink has around 30% physical damage resist High proc based enchants like lifesteal really start to look good to me.

A MH Lifesteal with a 15 agil offhand normally what I use.

I like the heal, the proc - damage ignored armor

I am wondering what 15 agility gives you at 19 in regards to critical? I know it gives 1 dps...

For example...

If I am swinging a cb with a 2.8 swing time thats 21 swings per minute

With CB the proc rate is about 22%

(proc rate (%) = weapon speed * 7.87)

Hits for 30 and heals for 30

All that works out to about 2.6 dps

Do you think that 15 agil on the MH gives you more than 3.36dps?

I dont at first glance.. but I am willing to be proven wrong.

(Ignoring the heal.

gr1pp said:
This is very very wrong, ever since 3.0 Fiery is by far the best enchant for 19 rogues.

It offers 3.33 dps that ignores armor so it does alot of damage...

But a dead rogue does 0 dps.. Personal preference I like the heal.. but in an organized group I would go with fiery.

Thanks for the info guys:) Ah whata hell... i'll probably get two barbs with life steal and two with fiery. xD

But should i change my Thief's Blade to a cruel barb or anything alike? And shall i enchant a fiery/lifesteal on my offhand or keep 15 agi?

There is no doubt about it as a lvl 19 rogue u definabtly need or should have a proc on ur mh whether it be firey life or sader. In ur case I would go cb with lifesteal and tb 15agi oh for pug or duels. For premade chasing down fc or just max instant dps duel cb firey. U can start with duel 15agi barbs for a gag in a duel then change out rest is up to u. IMHO proc for mh firey or ls and 15agi oh. I tried to pst a link for you which is very insightful but I'm psting this from my phone and couldn't but go to thottbot and search shadowfang there is a post on all the details about these chants and which are best I fully agree with the poster. Hope this helps

2x Fiery, the end.

Superb burst dps is awsome since everyone had his/her health nerfed.

You'll most likely want different sets of weapons/enchants for different situations and imo, it's pretty much all about your playstyle.

I've never been beaten by a rogue with anything but dual agil. Maybe it's my server, but the twinks with the proc chants are usually the noobs.

in a duel 1v1 I would only do my mh with a proc and a fast attacking wep with 15agi oh tb/ab. Duel agi ain't bad but after3.1 procs on mh are a must imo

Users who are viewing this thread