EU+US What weapon enchants work?

Baaliici

Grandfathered
I've heard from some people in my 10-19 Bracket WSG that Ele Force Enchant works in BGs / Arenas. Is this true? If so, are there other Enchants that work in them?

I've heard from some people in my 10-19 Bracket WSG that Ele Force Enchant works in BGs / Arenas. Is this true? If so, are there other Enchants that work in them?
It's not Enchants, it's Weapon Procs and Weapon Set Bonuses that some found a way to get to work. Has to do with dying inside the BG and swapping it out, can't say if it's before or after the death though.

I tried different methods with sets. The only thing I can confirm (idk if fixed) is that Warglaives bonus work for 70s in bg/arena. Other than that, I haven't seen anything else work (maybe cata legendary daggers/staff, haven't tested).

And whoever told you enchants work in BG's are super drunk/high or have no clue.

I tried different methods with sets. The only thing I can confirm (idk if fixed) is that Warglaives bonus work for 70s in bg/arena. Other than that, I haven't seen anything else work (maybe cata legendary daggers/staff, haven't tested).

And whoever told you enchants work in BG's are super drunk/high or have no clue.

Warglaives don't work.

They aren't grayed out but they never seen it proc once

Users who are viewing this thread