What twink do i make?

Tropix

Legend
I am currently playing mostly on my 19 priest Laxprîest, but it gets boring from time to time. Any suggestions on what is a really fun twink that wont ruin the bracket?

Locks seem pretty fun.

if you played your priest...recently...time to time...you should know what classes are "ruining the bracket", gamebreaking, OP/imbal, and what classes are under represented

if you want to run around with double venerable maces killing shit then roll a Rogue, otherwise go Elemental .. only a few can pull it off and handle the pain
<

Make whatever you want! A class that seems fun is lock, enchance or ele shammy or even arc or frost mage!

make a mage, there aren't enough. shamans are going to be pretty gimp after next patch. flametounge + wind shear nerf, and not like this really matters but lightning bolt looks dumb as fuck in the new patch (it is currently awesome)

Make whatever you want! A class that seems fun is lock, enchance or ele shammy or even arc or frost mage!

i find it sad that this is true and yet will most likely get you flamed.

quoting this so i can say curley ok'd me making a hunter becuase its fun to hold down s and kill things
<

Users who are viewing this thread