What to improve on?

Irgue

Unfortunately i missed the good times on ilvl 40+ armour but set out to do what i can.
atm i have done al legion zones and got the 40 ring from the mission table along with the trinket from the lumbermill. apart from grinding out the last ring and cloak is there anything else i can go for? thnx

Nothing else really, until someone finds more broken stuff. You can get your Artifact weapons or try looking for some broken buffs/gear

I will have a complete 10's SL Gear Guide soon. It's taking a while because I work so much and I'm trying to get SS of various scaled gear which has to either be seen by me or on the AH, so not all info is in yet. Short answer is any slot you can fill with TBC Dungeon socket gear do so. Long answer, we'll probably have to spend hundred of hours (each Twink) farming BoP Dungeon gear that procs Socket AND Tertiary.

Just an FYI, neither WoD nor legion ever procced a socket from normal dungeon drops back when was gearing 99.

Green BoA, yes... blue boss drops no.

Just an FYI, neither WoD nor legion ever procced a socket from normal dungeon drops back when was gearing 99.

Green BoA, yes... blue boss drops no.
WoD Dungeons proc'd Tertiary, my 99 has several pcs. The Sockets we only speculated at. BfA can proc both and since it has some nice Trinkets that's probably where several pcs of Gear will come from.

Right, what i was saying is that it's very unlikely that you'll get any sockets from those two expansions. That's all.

i got super lucky yesterday and [Unpopped Pustule Pendant] dropped with a socket from maniacal maniac in gorgrond, do rings have a chance to socket aswell?

Unfortunately i missed the good times on ilvl 40+ armour but set out to do what i can.
atm i have done al legion zones and got the 40 ring from the mission table along with the trinket from the lumbermill. apart from grinding out the last ring and cloak is there anything else i can go for? thnx

@Irgue UR SIG WILL B YUMMY !

this is my character atm

https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-gb/character/eu/silvermoon/scaleadin

if anyone could offer suggestions on how to improve it would be appreciated. Still trying to get an int ring and better wrist but is there anything else? enchants etc
For the most part you're stuck with Socket+Tertiary drops from BfA or Legion BoE Epics for Wrist slot. Leg Enchant get Panda LW LvL 1 then switch to Cata Inscription LvL 50 for Shoulders. Change Wrist Enchant to +1 Stats.

Users who are viewing this thread