what to do...

Kiri

So, yesterday I remembered that a couple years ago, I had, by mistake, leveled a 19priest. It is lvl 22, and I just logged it yesterday specced Shadow and trolled wsg, quite fun.
But what to do? Stay 22 or go 24 for Shadowform?
Gonna look into proffs aswel, goin engi for googles :p
Feedback is very appreciated :)

Here he is
Kìri @ Vek'nilash - Community - World of Warcraft

Yeah just go 24, I mean sure you'd be viable at 22 aswell but why gimp yourself deliberately if you're going to play one of the most OP dps classes anyways :p

I say stay 22 and be known as that stupid p2p that actually had to debate this.

Haha I Got a bite!
you should take dorytoon gently by the hand, and go join the trolls anonymous club, or just take him gently by the hand and do your thang ;)

He's a douche either way or whatya gettin at?

Dw I'm not Gonna play it unless sync queud vs other p2ps, was just trying to get a giggle from a reply from dorytoon, was hoping he would have an animal analogy I hadn't heard before ;)

Hi all

Yeah just go 24, I mean sure you'd be viable at 22 aswell but why gimp yourself deliberately if you're going to play one of the most OP dps classes anyways :p

was actually thinkin about goin 24 but with f2p restricted enchants, Gonna be lol gettin flamed by f2p and p2ps alike :p

Last edited by a moderator:
Out of curiosity, why does it make you sick?

I first got hooked on playing a shadow priest back when it was the "wrong" spec at best, and underpowered at worst. Part of the reason I played 39 twinks at first was because I didn't want to have shadowform, and it was a level 40 talent at the time. I guess I just hate the idea that if I played MoP, I would find myself beating people because of my class's advantages when I originally picked that class/spec specifically for it's disadvantages.

I first got hooked on playing a shadow priest back when it was the "wrong" spec at best, and underpowered at worst. Part of the reason I played 39 twinks at first was because I didn't want to have shadowform, and it was a level 40 talent at the time. I guess I just hate the idea that if I played MoP, I would find myself beating people because of my class's advantages when I originally picked that class/spec specifically for it's disadvantages.

Dat Sig lol +1 ^^

He's a douche either way or whatya gettin at?
why?
Douche... Isn't that the sound when a water truck slams into a vinegar truck? DOUCHE!!!
I suppose it could be any innocuous liquids,

On topic, it is pretty easy to get well over 340 spellpower with the goggles and shadowpower enchants. I believe at one time I had 340+ when I went to the extreme, but I sacrificed quite a bit of stamina.. It may have even been more. Since then, I have went back to disc and and a more balanced set. I believe I ran with the goggles and mechbuilder's, dual int rings, and dual int trinkets. Along with the Aldor shoulder enchant. I have since changed to the Scryers for the crit.
/cheers

Sweetsydney....

Last edited by a moderator:
You and your stupid questions...

You and your name calling.

Aldor enchant offers a bit more SP but less Crit as opposed to the Scryer's Crit over SP. There is a minimal difference. But maximizing is what it is all about.
/Cheers

Sweetsidney..

You and your name calling.

Aldor enchant offers a bit more SP but less Crit as opposed to the Scryer's Crit over SP. There is a minimal difference. But maximizing is what it is all about.
/Cheers

Sweetsidney..

I do not consider that name calling nor have I ever resorted to such when answering you, I do however feel that asshole is rather elegant term of usage when describing you.

Users who are viewing this thread