What to do with the gold?

nocture

Hey guys.
I have like 500k gold splitted on my lvl 20 alts and have no clue what do to with my gold. My account is vet status but my last sub is that long ago, that blizz locked me out from buying tokens.

Last edited:
Well if you want you can open the ticket and ask GM for 1 day of game time for free. Tell him that you are a vet account and for some reason you can't buy game time even though you have enough gold.

Goldshire seems like a smart move

If you don't want to buy a token for whatever reason it may be then you can upgrade your heirlooms although it's not all that useful

Goldshire seems like a smart move

If you don't want to buy a token for whatever reason it may be then you can upgrade your heirlooms although it's not all that useful
What do you mean with Goldshire seems like a smart move?
Does an exchange gold -> token require to have the full amount of gold on a single charakter? I read some time ago, that blizzard is going to limit the offer of buying tokens to accounts that had recent a active subscription and all old vets and pure f2p wont be able to get token anymore.

Well if you want you can open the ticket and ask GM for 1 day of game time for free. Tell him that you are a vet account and for some reason you can't buy game time even though you have enough gold.
Yeah Thx i'll try to ask a GM for some gametime to move all my gold to a single charakter and get a token. However i miss the ad in the character selection where blizz offered me to buy a token. Maybe the limitation is already live.

What do you mean with Goldshire seems like a smart move?
Does an exchange gold -> token require to have the full amount of gold on a single charakter? I read some time ago, that blizzard is going to limit the offer of buying tokens to accounts that had recent a active subscription and all old vets and pure f2p wont be able to get token anymore.

Yeah Thx i'll try to ask a GM for some gametime to move all my gold to a single charakter and get a token. However i miss the ad in the character selection where blizz offered me to buy a token. Maybe the limitation is already live.
I had a similar problem a month ago. I had enough gold to buy a wow token, but I didn't have the option to buy it on the character screen. I opened a ticket and asked the GM if it was still there and was told that sometimes it might not be available on the character screen due to maintenance.

Users who are viewing this thread