What to do with my lvl 50

there are certain areas they can spawn i just fly around to each area and either zig zag or concentric circle around. if there isnt one someone else is probably farming as well(i see you tobeornot)
also i figured out how to get the parish chest that spawns inside the building with the closed door. place the zhevra cushion toy in front of you while you stand as close as possible to the door. when its placed the cushion is a bit more forward and into to building.
there’s also a chance one of these boxes is spawned out in the air along the north perimeter. you can fly up to it and actually land on it, loot it and remount before the chest disappears. happy hunting.

I started farming on wm mode on, seems hardly anyone farms also better since i parked my main in the area. i farmed about 100 stashes now, missing 3 epic pieces and the shoulder seems like it NEVER drops

I started farming on wm mode on, seems hardly anyone farms also better since i parked my main in the area. i farmed about 100 stashes now, missing 3 epic pieces and the shoulder seems like it NEVER drops
unless there’s shoulder that hasn’t dropped for me i keep getting an ilvl 100 piece that has a tooltip that says 56 required but it never upgrades. ive looted it 5 times i think. pants and belt ive looted 5 or 6 times, 2 were epic.

Users who are viewing this thread