What to do next?

Greyy

OG
I loved playing WoW for a few years, especially lvl 19 Twinks, but it's dead now and I'll let my account expire soon. The question is, I still like online competition - as lvl 19 wsg used to be, what games do you recommend?

I may go back to Half-life variants. They have always been fun, but is there anything fresh out there that is worth the time?

Greyy said:
I loved playing WoW for a few years, especially lvl 19 Twinks, but it's dead now and I'll let my account expire soon. The question is, I still like online competition - as lvl 19 wsg used to be, what games do you recommend?

I may go back to Half-life variants. They have always been fun, but is there anything fresh out there that is worth the time?

Move to ruin.

hawkfight207 said:
Team fortress 2 held my attention for a good 3 months. Not bad for $20.

Team Fortress 2 has held my attention for about 6 months and I'm still enjoying it on a ps3 and computer, but it's nothing like WoW.

Just play a pirvate twink server. I can PM you two.

i have started playing a few games to fill the gap wow has left. ive been playing diablo2 a bit again on bnet (i still love this game and have no idea why) been brushing up on my halo 3 skills again to get rdy for ODST, playing counter-strike source again, and playing all the fighters that are on console dlc's like marvel vs capcom2, mortal kombat 3/2, sf4 and sf2hd. overall im happy to be done with wow and cant wait for starwars the old republic to get my mmo fix. i absolutly hate wow because i can see how much my gaming skills have suffered playing wow, its taking a bit of practice to work back up to my godlyness in fighting games especally lol.

warcraft 3

-DotA (fun custom game in WC3)

starcraft

heroes of might and magic 3 (not online)

and of course...hearts. <3 hearts. online or not.

Users who are viewing this thread