What the GMs say about the arena issue

Dreams

fastest shadowstep in the west
tRBIiTZ.png

0iBux92.png

I'm unable to test it right now, but could someone tell me if It's possible to queue with locked xp as level 70? I'm fairly sure I tried right when the patch hit, and it didn't work.

EDIT:
I just spoke to a GM who told me that Blizzard are not aware of the current bug with arenas. He also said that it would help if as many people as possible report the bug.
So I encourage everyone who wants this fixed to use the "Submit a bug" system in-game to report this bug.
I'll copy-paste my own bug report here if you're too lazy to type one yourself.

I would like to report a bug in the arena system that has been here since 5.4 was released.
I, like many others, play a level 70 "twink" character. But since the patch we have not been able to queue up for rated arenes without one member of the team "unlocking" their experience bar first. This means that we queue into the 70-74 bracket instead of just the level 70 bracket.
We had a similar issue in 5.1.

Thanks in advance.

Last edited by a moderator:
Sorry for the late answer, been slacking lately. Yes, we were both 70.

Weird. I'm unable to queue for arena at level 70 unless both me and my partner unlock our experience. The entire arena system seems completely random and buggy right now. ;s

Blizzard will NEVER do something deliberately to a certain bracket, ever. They won't fix this.

Ok, I was wondering what was going on. Me and a couple of friends have been trying to arena and BG and get immediately dropped from arena q and our BG q goes to about an hour and 30 mins before we give up. Is there any word on if they are going to fix the problem?

You need to unlock your experience to be able to queue up for arenas. That's the bug we're trying to have fixed.
The BG ques have nothing to do with the issue, they're just long.

Users who are viewing this thread